HELLA JAPAN PICS// "King Most San Fran 2 Japan"Mix

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
it's a mix I did to give out to folks during my Japan travels with Kero One. Now here it is for everyone who didn't catch us on tour or I didn't hit in the face when I was throwing these out to the crowd King Most San Fran 2 Japan Mix. Been holding onto these for a minute and since I coudn't sleep last night I figure I'd upload a few. For the fuuuulllll picture run-down, check the FLICKR

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    It looks like you had a fantastic trip. I'm proud and happy for you, hoLmes.

• Thanks doggie. Funny, you popped in my head today ( IWAS TAKING A BATH WITH SENSUOUS RUBBING SALTS) and was wondering "How's the boy Herme".

j/k.

I don't take baths, man.

• I don't take baths, man.

so you are saying you didn't go to a hot spring while you were in Japan!?

• I don't take baths, man.

so you are saying you didn't go to a hot spring while you were in Japan!?

NO AND I REGRET THAT! In the flickr there's a pic of my dudes dipping their feet. We where in a city where it's famous for it's hot springs and they're so plentifull you'll find them all tucked away in alleyways and in pakrs. No one told me....

• Ah well, cool pics though. Next time you make it out there, try to check it out. Go there the day after your gig/inevitable all night drinking session, and your body will thank you.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Looks like you guys had a good time out there, some of that food looks gross and amazing at the same time.

Next stop: Santa Cruz

• [quote some of that food looks gross and amazing at the same time.

Next stop: Santa Cruz /

Sorry it ain't no Saturn Cafe!!! Trust me, the food was beyond delicious. I temp. broke my 10 years of being a vegetarian out there.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

You don't even know, coming from the Bay food is straight awful here. People come to visit and I just can't really recommend a single place. Even the taquerias are

I am trying to graduate STAT and get out of here.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Nice....I've been wanting to go over there for awhile...a friend of mine who's japanese told me that girls over there go nuts for foreigners...lotsa groupie love....don't know if it's true but worth checking out.....
    On a side note, that "BIG Tomago" burger looks like a heart attack type of meal not to mention the fact that it looks like it would get undone once you try to eat it.....

• oh SCHITT!!! a big mac with a fried egg on top!?!?! reason alone to go to Japan....

• it's a mix I did to give out to folks during my Japan travels with Kero One. Now here it is for everyone who didn't catch us on tour or I didn't hit in the face when I was throwing these out to the crowd

King Most San Fran 2 Japan Mix.

Been holding onto these for a minute and since I coudn't sleep last night I figure I'd upload a few. For the fuuuulllll picture run-down, check the FLICKR

Looks like you went in. I can't wait to get back out there.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Looks like an awesome time... some funny pics in there for sure!!! I MISS JAPAN. I AM BOOKING A PLANE TICKET NOW.

Keep rockin' on P**...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It looks like you had a fantastic trip. I'm proud and happy for you, hoLmes.

For real. For all the jokes I make on here, that's my fuckin.g brother right there. I'm proud of you, Pito!

• Nice to hear you're keeping busy my friend! It's good to travel as much as you can now, when it's still possible. I need to get to Japan one of these days!

• Damn, BOSS!

Nice chit holmes.

See you out here but we ain't got no boss cola.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    always love seeing pics of japan. the snow shot is rad...
    winter wonderland would make the cities even more surreal...

• Serious okonomiyaki jealousy over here, but it's overshadowed by my happiness. Good cheet!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I approve of this mix and the pictures are cool too.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I've always wanted to go to japan.

P.S. Cas has something for you, phon phon.

• WYPWYP 28 Posts

• It looks like you had a fantastic trip. I'm proud and happy for you, hoLmes.

For real. For all the jokes I make on here, that's my fuckin.g brother right there. I'm proud of you, Pito!

holler at my dude, he's got the mad Carnhart connection happening. Or better yet Olski. People are starting to know about THE DJ DAY.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    What cities are these?

• Nice....I've been wanting to go over there for awhile...a friend of mine who's japanese told me that girls over there go nuts for foreigners...lotsa groupie love....don't know if it's true but worth checking out.....

Yeah it's true, but you know I never took advantage because I have a girl and it felt exactly like that...taking advantage.

I pretty much felt like they had a factory of fine women in Japan just pumping shorties out. They are ALL stylish too, which makes it crazier. They where numerous occasions where I practically sprained my neck looking at girls. WHIPLASH

• What cities are these?

Where HAVE YOU BEEN playboy?

Tokyo, Kyoto, Ashakawa......and fuck I can't remember the rest.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    that's asia in general though, girls are much more stylish. You won't find any sweatpants w/ font on the arse girls. The inverse is you can get rocked because the clothing is deceiving, not every girl is exactly hot if you catch my drift.

If you're white and going over there to get ass, then you are a Roppongi gaijin. It's an extremely bad look.

What cities are these?

Where HAVE YOU BEEN playboy?

Tokyo, Kyoto, Ashakawa......and fuck I can't remember the rest.

Hiding... I had to

Nagoya maybe? That whole city is the boom bap capital of the world.

that's asia in general though, girls are much more stylish. You won't find any sweatpants w/ font on the arse girls. The inverse is you can get rocked because the clothing is deceiving, not every girl is exactly hot if you catch my drift.

If you're white and going over there to get ass, then you are a Roppongi gaijin. It's an extremely bad look.

Lemme add that it ain't that good of a look for the brothers either. I'mma go one deeper and say it's the worst look if you are from Ghana.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    DOPE!!! DLing now dude von duderson...awesome pics!