Edan 12"s

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited January 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
all of them including the elusive Sing it Shitfacewill trade a psych lot for that and his Funky Rhymin 7"

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    P to the M.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    whoa, sing it shitface is "elusive"? thats the only one i have!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

It was reissued. The OG is pretty rare.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

nope. not elusive at all. i will take it off your hands. i will give you linens for your bed.

• None of ya'll live in Boston? All these records were all over the place. Hell you could find Edan hanging out in half the stores over there any day of the week.

I got all the Edan 12s and the Funky Rhyming 7, all the mix CDs and Architecture on burn. Can't trade though. I'll put some up if I find doubles floating around

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

How do you know the OG from the reish? I got a copy of the 12" and want to know if I can trade said piece for jheri curl raer

• None of ya'll live in Boston? All these records were all over the place. Hell you could find Edan hanging out in half the stores over there any day of the week.

I got all the Edan 12s and the Funky Rhyming 7, all the mix CDs and Architecture on burn. Can't trade though. I'll put some up if I find doubles floating around

little known fact edan is in fact on soulstrut... out of privacy i won't tell his username.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts

little known fact edan is in fact on soulstrut... out of privacy i won't tell his username.

Too, too kind.

WTF? So does Elizabeth Taylor

But really, if Edan reads this, please repress Beauty & The Beat on LOUD double vinyl.

None of ya'll live in Boston? All these records were all over the place. Hell you could find Edan hanging out in half the stores over there any day of the week.

As for his records, it's really not hard to track them down, but I'm not sitting on doubles and it's probably just as easy for him to put together a set of Edan records as it is for a Bostonian. It's not like OGs of every Edan record are sitting in the new bin at Newbury Comics.

How do you know the OG from the reish? I got a copy of the 12" and want to know if I can trade said piece for jheri curl raer

Not sure. I have the reish.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    None of ya'll live in Boston? All these records were all over the place. Hell you could find Edan hanging out in half the stores over there any day of the week.

1) He moved to NYC

2) His records no longer litter the bins. Grippers have gripped.