2»

Comments

• well if you want to go there...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Rep your brand

In chronological order:

And then I smoked these because my girl at the time did:

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    have you evar dug cigarettes out of the trash? i have. so i wet them before i "quit". frogit please. i put some in oven once and smoked them off a mr pibb can. fuucking cunts.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts

this just made me think..... Heavy Repetitive Coughing.

Smoking is just a hella thing to have to quit. I totally support you trying to give it all up. With anything that is physically and mentally addictive, you have a uphill battle. I wish you all the support in the world, and keep your mind off that ish.

• i put some in oven once and smoked them off a mr pibb can. fuucking cunts.

dude, Frank... I'm saying this as a man who has punched holes in a coke can with a ballpoint pen... that is some dope fiend shit.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I quit smoking on November 1, 2006 and haven't lit up since. Didn't even sneak one in. You can do this Sheep but you really have to ask yourself, "Do I want to give up smoking?"

It would very easy for me to pick up the habit again now but the good outweighs the bad. In other words, good health and more money in pocket is better than the satisfaction from a Newport.

To hell with smoking.

• I quit smoking on November 1, 2006 and haven't lit up since. Didn't even sneak one in. You can do this Sheep but you really have to ask yourself, "Do I want to give up smoking?"

It would very easy for me to pick up the habit again now but the good outweighs the bad. In other words, good health and more money in pocket is better than the satisfaction from a Newport.

To hell with smoking.

bump for updates of all involved...

I smoked one cigarette since I quit 2 months ago. Wasn't feeling it.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    none since December 23.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    none since December 23.

nice work man! it loooks like you smoked for years too!

ive been quit since mid november. and stayed quit the whole time.

Its all about realizing that the peace of mind you are looking for when you go to light up, is the same peace of mind that a non smoker feels all day.