That second Artifacts album

2»

Comments

• DUNE493DUNE493 223 Posts
    Shout out to TAME ONE BOOM SQUAD LTD,NRG. Great first lp. DUNE493 TWS.NVS,NRG, BRICK CITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhRhxt642uQ

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    YO,

I WILL RIDE FOR THAT BRICK CITY KIDS SONG ON THE FIRST SOUNDBOMBING......i think...its been a while.

• CraigCraig 269 Posts
    This thread is getting silly. Artifacts are dope, Tame and El both have a unique, distinct style and flow. The first album was hot and The Ultimate album version and Showbiz rmx was dope. Brick city kids was the joint too. Both Tame and El have made quality material since.

I still rock the first lp a fair bit admittedly the second one isn't all that but it definitely has it's moments. I need to dig it out and give it a spin...

The only solo stuff i have is an el de sensi 12" the one with the "time for us" loop off "guitar interludes" which still does it for me.

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    Shout out to TAME ONE BOOM SQUAD LTD,NRG. Great first lp. DUNE493 TWS.NVS,NRG, BRICK CITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhRhxt642uQ
    tame's throws are great in this. makes me wanna see more of his stuff

• The only solo stuff i have is an el de sensi 12" the one with the "time for us" loop off "guitar interludes" which still does it for me.

but i'm with johnny, i listened to LP #2 once and had to tell myself

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    1st Artifacts was dope, EDS is cool, but 2nd album is crappy. People might revise their opinion in a couple years tho. Given enough time, every album becomes good.

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    thanks for the links dune. dope

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    given enough time, every album becomes good.

uh...

• given enough time, every album becomes good.

uh...

it certainly would seem so on Soulstrut anyway.

• which I think is what HAZ meant.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Given enough time, every album becomes good.

Dudes! Guess what I just rediscovered!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I still like the title track tho'

maybe not the video so much however...

• Given enough time, every album becomes good.

faux I feel like you "just rediscovered" this album every three or four months on here.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

faux I feel like you "just rediscovered" this album every three or four months on here.

It merits repeated rediscovery.

I reach new layers of meaning each time I rediscover it; I would liken the process to peeling a rotten onion.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Monkey Off My Back is the shyt...

• artifacts were tight, tame wizzle loves drugs, enuff said....