Diggin' Advice in America

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Please no "No, No Records"Hey, im off to America, USA this Saturday (will be visiting other parts of the country), ive never been domestically looking for records so this is my first time, i have little knowledge of American music and wondered if any of you can give me some tips on what to look for? Recommendations? Tips? What I really want to know is can I pay someone to look for vinyl record LPs for me? That would save me a lot of time so I can enjoy my vacation in the United States. Thanks alot.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Please I really need to know where to go and who to talk to. I have never diggen in the USA.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    FYE!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    DUDE! YOU GOTTA HIT UP THIS SECRET SPOT CALLED TOWER RECORDS! THEY AIN'T EVEN IN THE PHONEBOOK NO MORE.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Here in America, we use dogs to sniff out records.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Your pretty dumb little dude. First off, I don't know where your from but America is a HUGE COUNTRY! you think that you can just make a vague post like this and then go find a mint copy of Fabulous Counts for a buck? I DONT THINK SO MAN. I mean, why don't you at least tell us where exactly in America your gonna be? Then maybe we'll clue you in a little. maybe.

I can't believe I stopped looking at the sneaker thread for this...

• Your pretty dumb little dude. First off, I don't know where your from but America is a HUGE COUNTRY! you think that you can just make a vague post like this and then go find a mint copy of Fabulous Counts for a buck? I DONT THINK SO MAN. I mean, why don't you at least tell us where exactly in America your gonna be? Then maybe we'll clue you in a little. maybe.

YAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAH!

YAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAH!

YAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAH!

Your pretty dumb little dude. First off, I don't know where your from but America is a HUGE COUNTRY! you think that you can just make a vague post like this and then go find a mint copy of Fabulous Counts for a buck? I DONT THINK SO MAN. I mean, why don't you at least tell us where exactly in America your gonna be? Then maybe we'll clue you in a little. maybe.

LULZ.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• sbonesbone 144 Posts

YAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAH!

YAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAH!

YAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAH!

yahh trick YAHHHHHHH will be the new strut blow off

Hi, thanks for your answer, I will try to explain my vacation.

Simply put,
    I intend to be all over the America, everywhere, all the time, everytime, one step ahead (ONE! STEP! BEYOND!) of you before every raer record is sold across the USA, everyday for the rest of eternity in the United States.

Does that help clear things up I hope so

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    LOCATION ALERT:

find a mint copy of Fabulous Counts for a buck? I DONT THINK SO MAN.

well I'm the new kid, I'm just comin' up
    [/b]

matthew barney and damien hirst can best explain my quest

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    YOU CAN FIND HELLAH RECURDS AT RECORD SURPLUS IN WEST LOS ANGELES. BUY 10, AND YOU GET A HUG FROM MANAGEMENT. YOU FIND STACK OF PIERRE, YOU LIED. I DIDN'T LIE WHEN I TELL YOU I FIND HELLZ RAERS AT SURPLUS.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This thread wasn't funny 5 years ago either.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

With that said......

• matthew barney and damien hirst can best explain my quest

from the saatchi gallery in london. that place is dope.

matthew barney and damien hirst can best explain my quest

from the saatchi gallery in london. that place is dope.

um, the shark was bought for $8 Million and replaced, the first one got rotten

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Physical_Impossibility_of_Death_in_the_Mind_of_Someone_Living