"Have we met before?" WHOA-Related

13»

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I heard there is a group of people called the Jackson Whites that are freaky inbred hillbillies that will kill you if you wander into their woods. And they live in northern new york or some shit like that.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I heard there is a group of people called the Jackson Whites that are freaky inbred hillbillies that will kill you if you wander into their woods. And they live in northern new york or some shit like that.

I think that's just the premise of a screenplay you've been pitching to the Hollywood big wigs.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

I think that's just the premise of a screenplay you've been pitching to the Hollywood big wigs.

No, my movie was about a squad of killer hillbillies in Vietnam and it was called H.I.C.K.S. (Hillbilly Inbred Commando Killer Squad) and my other movie was called Vatos In Space where ese's are recruited by space aliens to help them fight an intergalactic war.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

No, my movie was about a squad of killer hillbillies in Vietnam and it was called H.I.C.K.S. (Hillbilly Inbred Commando Killer Squad) and my other movie was called Vatos In Space where ese's are recruited by space aliens to help them fight an intergalactic war.

For the love of Jebus, somebody make H.I.C.K.S!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Actually, I think they're called the Jackson Brownes, but other than that, it's all true. Plus, I hear they sing these godawful, unflinchingly personal songs about coming to terms with adulthood while they kill you.

I mean, come on. That's just in bad taste.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Vatos In Space where ese's are recruited by space aliens to help them fight an intergalactic war.

Dude, if I had the loot I would totally bankroll this.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Actually, I think they're called the Jackson Brownes, but other than that, it's all true. Plus, I hear they sing these godawful, unflinchingly personal songs about coming to terms with adulthood while they kill you.

I mean, come on. That's just in bad taste.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

here is something copied and pasted from google:

Anyone ever hear of the Jackson Whites? At least into the 1970's (maybe still, though hard to believe they can still withstand the onslaught of suburban development) there were a "tribe" of isolated people who lived on a mountain in northern New Jersey. By the 1930's their once-remote mountain was no longer remote. It was not far from where WCW lived. They were distinctive for their 18th Century accents (what we call "hillbilly"), their tawny skin, Caucasian features and recessive genes that gave many of them six fingers, mental retardation and other genetic defects after a few centuries of being their own first cousins no times removed.
    They owned the mountain which they had inhabited for 200 years and almost never let an outsider onto their land. Talk about a Wall! They were descended from runaway slaves, Indians and white women "camp followers" of George Washington's forces (who were trampling around Northern Jersey in 1777 or thereabouts). The name Jackson's Whites referred to the "white slavery" which the women escaped by their retreat with the other outcasts to the mountain. So for two centuries, these folks kept themselves almost completely isolated on their mountain and armed themselves to enforce it. Strangers were simply not allowed. Although an occasional journalist or anthropologist would write about them.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

• HamHam 872 Posts
    DizzyBull, the soulstrut resident hillbilly authority.

i would like to know more about Rockadelics avatar.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I am merely fascinated by them as all. An Armchair Appalachian Adventurer.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Then if you haven't already seen Shelby Lee Adams' work, I suggest you to check it out. There is also this documentary on him and his work that got him in trouble of all sorts, but The True Meaning of Pictures is well-worth seeing imo.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,848 Posts

Bring both ideas together and you will have something