NEW PHILLY MAYOR ROCKS MIC AT INAUGURAL JAM

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central

"he can't satisfy you with his little worm"... frank rizzo's fat azz is probably rolling over in his grave.... ahaha

Comments

• Damn Quest fucked that one right up

• froz1froz1 154 Posts

"I am.. Wonder Mike"

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Damn Quest fucked that one right up

werrrrd... but Nutter stayed with it like a true professional. gotta give it up to the brotha

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn Quest fucked that one right up

Daaaaaaayum. I thought the skipping part was bad then he brings it in wrong again!

NALGAS

• Damn Quest fucked that one right up

werrrrd... but Nutter stayed with it like a true professional. gotta give it up to the brotha

yea, he did, that was actually a really good performance...relatively speaking. nutter was a dj back in the day as well.

take that bloomberg...

• they've had the label on philly news all day as mixmaster mike.. and i keep yelling "Call him Wonder Mike" at the tv.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Quest love was wack. That fool should stick to playin' the drums and stop trying to be a DJ.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    On the low (meaning I can't quite fully start to promote it yet) I'm doing a party in February with me, King Britt and "DJ Michael."

• Cos, I've thought this on more than one occasion, but your avatar is 'killin' it.'

May you kill it with the same fervor at this unannounced Feb. jam.

(b/w ... wife came home from her commute the other day and said, 'that cosmo mix on my ipod was great. he's really good. you should tell him.' so, there's your compliment for the day.)

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hah, that's great. Tell her I say thanks.

• Quest fucked that right up. Twice even! humor

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Quest fucked that right up. Twice even! humor

Yeah, but it seemed unintentional. Like he expected hoLmes to be able to ride the beat while he stuttered it a bit.

Unfortunately it did nothing but fuck up the smoothness of it all.

• On the low (meaning I can't quite fully start to promote it yet) I'm doing a party in February with me, King Britt and "DJ Michael."

i'm so there

yo, our new mayor is actually singin "hotel motel holiday inn...." on stage
    next four years are going to be very interesting

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Haha the dude yelling next to the mic is WAY too into it.