Psych Mix + Beat Post

TrueStuTrueStu 91 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Sup folks. I've posted a 45 minute psych mix on my web space. I posted a screen shot of the playlist. Also put up one of my latest beats, made it yesterday, some psych influenced stuff - it's pretty much a short interlude type thang. Please download and tell me what you think.http://homepage.mac.com/john_holland/FileSharing9.htmlTrueStu

Comments

• I'm enjoying the track selection so far, nice work. I've been wondering for some time where the drum break from J5's "break" is from, now I know. And as for the original track, the more I listen to it, the more I like it. Do you ahve any more original psych productions. I'd love to give them a listen.

Thanks,
    Panzah

• TrueStuTrueStu 91 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoyed the rest of the mix. It's really a rock mix more than strictly psych.

I've made a lot of other beats that sample rock songs - guitar chords, organ lines, drums, etc... but this is really my only beat that I've made (so far) which really uses psych elements as the main part of the song. I might post some other beats of mine in the future. Thanks for listening.

TrueStu

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Thanks I'll check it out. I've been a big fan of psych music since about 87 0r 88.
    Never collected the stuff though.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    That mix dope!

• yeah, been bumping in the car. thanks!

• jigenjigen 15 Posts
    great mix man 'cause it's mostly obscure material, only record i have about it's mcdonald & giles, great underrated one!!!!!!
    keep postin'