WANTS

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited January 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Quinn Harris & The Masterminds - All In The SoulHarlem Pop Trotters - Self-TitledBattered Ornaments - Mantle PieceLemuria - Self-TitledHarlem Pop Trotters - GodchildHieldgard Knef - '75Les Mogol - Danses et rythmes de la TurquieConvicts LPTMT 'TMT' LP

Comments

• Battered Ornaments - Mantle Piece

man, what a killer album!! not a bad song on it -- i thought that was a ??30-50 but the last one sold on ebay.co.uk for ??140!!!! is that normal???

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    got the lemuria, vinyl: vg++ /cover: nm in shrink.

holler.

• Battered Ornaments - Mantle Piece

man, what a killer album!! not a bad song on it -- i thought that was a ??30-50 but the last one sold on ebay.co.uk for ??140!!!! is that normal???

for the uk press not that high, but the us press is about $30-70...pops up on ebay every few days really...why people are willing to pay so much more for uk presses i have no idea...

i've got a copy but i'll be damned if i'm getting rid of it...probably my favorite rock record of all time!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I got a nice UK press of Mantle Piece for ya Sheep, holla

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

Battered Ornaments - Mantle Piece

man, what a killer album!! not a bad song on it

• Harlem Pop Trotters - Godchild
    Godchild and the harlem pop trotters are two different bands. Though both were projects directed by the same man (JC pierric)and released on the same label (les treteaux).
    Note, the harlem pop trotters released a second lp on the MPI label. It is not in the same vein, interesting but not as funky.