LIZARD PERSON IN DINUBA CALIFORNIA

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I was going for a walk at night in Dinuba, California, it was starting to get foggy and I was just a minute away from my home. I was walking in the middle of the street when all of a sudden I saw someone reaching for my arm, I thought it was one of my drunk friends but then I noticed its short legs, huge head, and its extremely long arms. Not like ET, but almost human-like, only disproportional. All I could do was swing my arms and try to run when I saw what it was carrying in its other hand, the head of a dog, I then began to run and when I looked back and it looked over its shoulder to look at me. It appeared as if it were going to confront me so I ran faster, still looking over my shoulder in amazement, then I saw something that looked like a mouth opening and got the smell of sulfur in the air. I ran and when I looked back it was gone. I was extremely terrified and I still have chills thinking about it but at the same time I'm amazed that they really do exist. I just thought it would be a good story to tell someone, everyone else I've told doesn't believe me. I still can't get the odor of sulfur out of my sweater.Chico

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

BARRY MANILOW!!? - NOT THE STRANGE PART??

As you may geuss i am Russian. I have previously worked with the Soviet Union's Top Secret Swyxzen project. The mayne goal of this project was too decode ther lengwij (lenguige?). We had another experiment two. We tried to figyure out ther secksuality. We had a fokus groop of 12 reptilians. We would lock them in a room wine, candles and a barry manilow song playing. What is strange is thet they dont hav offspring. Insted they hav inspring. Ther teknolegy includes a thing called Bicommunicationism. This means that ther actions occur in a parrellell universe ( Some where really far away). So when they "get it on" a baby reptilian is born elsewhere. So elswhere is putting bebys Reptils on Earth, We put beby reptils elswhere. Could we be the strang e speeysies from elswhere? Aniway, There language is a stranj combination of clicking, burbing, and spitting. the one word we actualli understood wus................loopi. Their weapon of destruction. In the name of Russia have a good day.

G

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    LIZARD MAN SHEDS SKIN !

I was walking back to my house at night after taking out the trash. I heard some loud footsteps, but they didn't sound human. They sounded like human feet that were coated in superglue on a cement sidewalk. I ran to my house because I was freaked out. I looked out the window and saw a dark figure run up the street towards some other houses. Later that morning, I looked in the brush where I first heard the creature and I found some lizard-like shedded skin. I know it is a lizard man. He must live somewhere in the storm drain.
    Atticus

LIZARD MEN HEADQUARTERS BELOW CANADA!
    IS THE POPE A LIZARD!!
    The lizards men base is not in UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What were you drinking?! Dude I live in salt lake and yes i have had many encounters with this strange unknown species but there headquarters are below Canada! I have been there. we went there for a family vacation. when I was snowboarding I saw a strange thing in the distance so I followed. Long story short, I went to this wierd sanctuary full with them. I couldn't see why they were cheering but I think the pope is in with it! They were shouting "loop them!, loop them!" Well I just wanted to tell you that whoever said that it was below Utah is insane
    Harry

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    we takin' it back like Sleestacks and pylons...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    LIZARD MAN SHEDS SKIN !

I was walking back to my house at night after taking out the trash. I heard some loud footsteps, but they didn't sound human. They sounded like human feet that were coated in superglue on a cement sidewalk. I ran to my house because I was freaked out. I looked out the window and saw a dark figure run up the street towards some other houses. Later that morning, I looked in the brush where I first heard the creature and I found some lizard-like shedded skin. I know it is a lizard man. He must live somewhere in the storm drain.
    Atticus

LIZARD MEN HEADQUARTERS BELOW CANADA!
    IS THE POPE A LIZARD!!
    The lizards men base is not in UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What were you drinking?! Dude I live in salt lake and yes i have had many encounters with this strange unknown species but there headquarters are below Canada! I have been there. we went there for a family vacation. when I was snowboarding I saw a strange thing in the distance so I followed. Long story short, I went to this wierd sanctuary full with them. I couldn't see why they were cheering but I think the pope is in with it! They were shouting "loop them!, loop them!" Well I just wanted to tell you that whoever said that it was below Utah is insane
    Harry

the one about canada is true. I saw it. one time me and a friend went there too and there was shit loads of them and they were were all sleeping. whoever was talking about utah has no idea.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    HOLY LIZARD!?

Since the pope has died, he obviously appointed the new pope, a lizard person, before he died. My question is, what will happen now that the new pope is almost old enough to die? Is his skin a special type that will last for years even with the appearence of extreme age? Will he be the one to destroy the earth? Pope Benedict, I shall call him Leader of Humans, should obviously be capable of leading. The previous Leader of Humans wouldn't have picked him if he wasn't capable.
    Joshua

I EDITED THE WEIRD PARTS OUT!?
    YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP THIS ONE, BUT, THEN AGAIN...
    My dad is a lizard man. Does that make me a lizard man too? Once after he came home he was naked and his skin began to come off. Before i die, i just want to say, they are going to attack on June 24, 2006 with a force of 500 googles(their berserkers) 10000000 loopys (their form of nuclear bombs) and they are attacking from holes every 500 square feet at the same exact second, in L.A., New York, Tokyo, Moscow, Chicago, Bejieng, London, Jerusalem, The African butchers house, and other major cities like the previous. Their headquarters are below Canada creating bombs equaivalant to 1.6 suns exploding. They are angry, very angry, and i mean so angry that they will kill 1 or more people. (Wow!! one or more!!-J B T) They are creating new technologies! such as using zinc liquid flouride revoluting around a stick of magnesium at the speed of light by the power of the quantrum loope (60 times the power of a supernova sun core divided by negative infiniti) My force is called Loopy Lumpers and currently have 87 soldiers non-equiped. We will be equipping ourselves with 50 pounds of paper strapped on each soldier. They will then be tied to a quantress ( A really hot piece of metal dipped in acid) for 40 hours. I hacked into their oprah(their computer mainframe) And found a picture of this website! They are begginning to catch onto our plan so I depleted their Oprah and we have about 1year.
    francis

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    10000000 loopys

• DINUBA IS THE REALEST TOWN IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY!