The Larry Sanders Show

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I remember watching it when I could beck when it first ran, but recently I d/l all 6 seasons in a torrent and watched the whole thing. This show was genius. Hank Kingsley is THE best character on television EVER. You just want to drink whiskey with Artie. And Larry is so fucked up and hilarious.An amazing show that needs to be revisited! I'm pretty sure all the episodes are on youtube.http://youtube.com/results?search_query=larry01&search=SearchHey now!

Comments

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    YES!
    For me this was, hands down, the fuking best show on TV ever.
    I did the torrent thing a while ago too. I dont think there's a bad episode.
    But why did they stop making DVDs. AFAIK they only brought out the first season, right?

• Remember when Wu Tang was on and Jeffery Tambor kept calling Dirty Ol Bastard, "Dirty ol Bitch?"

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    ...and helped nurture a lot of budding comedy talents, like Judd Apatow and Bob Odenkirk.

• Remember when Wu Tang was on and Jeffery Tambor kept calling Dirty Ol Bastard, "Dirty ol Bitch?"

Yes! Hilarious.

• Options
    This show and Dream On were two of the best comedy shows HBO ever did.

• i went through a stage a little while ago of trying to watch all of them on youtube as i missed most of them the first time round. did my eyes in though!!

such a Frickin' great show -- and has informed most 'cutting-edge' comedy to come out after it....

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Remember when Wu Tang was on and Jeffery Tambor kept calling Dirty Ol Bastard, "Dirty ol Bitch?"

hahaha!!
    YES!
    I watched the finale last night and got kinda choked up.
    series finales always made me a little weepy when theyre done right.