Some Tool on Ebay, what a joker................

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
So I buy this jazz lp on the bay and it's shows up totally scratched and beat to shit. I email the dude and don't get a response at all. Oh well whatever keep it pushing and take the L. I leave him a NEUTRAL feedback. Just stating that record arrived as promised but in bad condition. He then leaves me a NEGATIVE feedback saying I need to learn how to read and look at pictures! What a tool. So now I have a NEGATIVE comment for buying a totally damged record from some jerk off.

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Sellers not working with customers to fix the situation is some bullshit. He deserved a neg. for not even replying to your concerns at all.
    Did your timepiece work out?

• tool...in a store you pull the record out and check it yourself,but dont feel bad.

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    F -dat complain homey live help...
    get your negative taken away ..

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Sellers not working with customers to fix the situation is some bullshit. He deserved a neg. for not even replying to your concerns at all.

I told him I would only do escrow and he said no. So that was that. Buying one (another time pice) from a different seller.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

I told him I would only do escrow and he said no. So that was that. Buying one (another time pice) from a different seller.

Well, as long as you acquire the bling you desire.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    So I buy this jazz lp on the bay and it's shows up totally scratched and beat to shit. I email the dude and don't get a response at all. Oh well whatever keep it pushing and take the L. I leave him a NEUTRAL feedback. Just stating that record arrived as promised but in bad condition. He then leaves me a NEGATIVE feedback saying I need to learn how to read and look at pictures! What a tool. So now I have a NEGATIVE comment for buying a totally damged record from some jerk off.

Who is the seller?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Who is the seller?

[color:red]fredthompsonforpresidentin2008 [/color]

I kid you not!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

Thats where this fool comes in..

'Hi... Are those fingernails real ??'

Hit your seller with that shit !!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Recieved in my email from him today:

if you know anything you would know that neu feb is about as bad as neg, and i am so tired of people giving me that kind of fed back as i just don't have time for it. if you read my ad you would have seen that i answered a email and gave the record and cover good condition, nothing more nothing less and cover was probably better and record may have been as well but the point is that there is nothing to be gained by leaving anybody that kind of feedback!!!!!!!! so before you leave somebody feedback like that next time please think about what you are doing unless it is really going to acomplish something for good! when a record gets broke in shiping it is not my fault as the post office is suppost to deliver whatever i ship to the person i am shiping it to in the very same condition in which i mailed it and if they do not then there is nothing i can do about it. i can only control what happens to a record before i take it to shiper then after it leaves my hands i no longer have control over what happens to it but yet i get the bad feedback as if it was my fault!!!!!!!!! i know better, my brother retired from post office, my son worked with post office and for short time i did as well and there are alot of things most people don't know about post office!!! have a nice day and happy new year.... robert

What a clown, if I was in his area I would pimp smack this fool through sunday and be waitin' for his ass on monday!

• I'd have him killed if I were you....

• just take comfort in the fact that he's obviously nuts. That many exclamation points is a good indicator of instability.

"there is nothing to be gained by leaving anybody that kind of feedback!!!!!!!!"

classic.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    just take comfort in the fact that he's obviously nuts. That many exclamation points is a good indicator of instability.

"there is nothing to be gained by leaving anybody that kind of feedback!!!!!!!!"

classic.

He probably used to work for Dustygroove

Nice One!!!

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    what's the hell!!!!

• who's gonna crank out the "neu feb" graemlin?