Soulstrut Fantasy Football 2007

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Someone plaese to tell me where I'm now supposed to send this clean promo copy of Leroy Hutson's Closer to the Source...Thank you.

Comments

• Someone plaese to tell me where I'm now supposed to send this clean promo copy of Leroy Hutson's Closer to the Source...

Thank you.

For me?
    Yes, the champ is none other than myself. I take it that the Leroy Hutson is a reward for my fantasy football dominance?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Someone plaese to tell me where I'm now supposed to send this clean promo copy of Leroy Hutson's Closer to the Source...

Thank you.

For me?
    Yes, the champ is none other than myself. I take it that the Leroy Hutson is a reward for my fantasy football dominance?

Yes sir...please PM me your name/address and the Hutson record is yours.

And I guess I should check to see if that's a record that you currently want...

• That's a really good record, but the funny thing is I seriously found a clean copy of that particular record this week. Thanks though

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    That's a really good record, but the funny thing is I seriously found a clean copy of that particular record this week. Thanks though

Alright, I'll come up with something else for you. How big of a rap fan are you?