psych rock contest

Panzah_ZandahzPanzah_Zandahz 31 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
ello.....just thought i'd pass this along to the soul strut folks who watch a lot of flicks......grand prize is your side of a split 7"........(from tokenrecluse.com)"In promotion of PZ's new somber mix of rare & over-looked psych we're having a little contest. Among other things, Elsie Frappe features tracks & snippets from an assortment of great cult mondo schlock flicks. For the contest PZ's gone beyond that and assembled a little reel of ten audio samples from some of his favorite all time midnite movies. The game is simple, identify the samples and get a prize. The more you can identify, the bigger your prize will be.The first 10 people to I.D. 6 or more samples win a free copy of "Elsie Frappe."The first person to I.D. 8 samples wins a one-of-a-kind hand-made sequal to Elsie Frappe, complete with original art and C.O.A.If you can name all ten samples then you win your own side of a 500 pressing split 7" vinyl single!!!"You can download the the sample reel to I.D. at tokenrecluse.com.good luck,pz

Comments