2»

Comments

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    sleep better
    eat better
    off load records that take up space
    love my gf more than my records(hehe)

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I already made a start on mine about 14 or so weeks ago.

Mine are:

Run for 10 minutes a day. (I do this at the end of the day.. that way there's no excuse not to, cause its the only thing left to do... kinda weird logic, but it works for me).

^^^ That one is the key to it all.. you do that for 3 days and you feel a million times happier, calmer, satisfied, positive and healthy. Plus, you notice the results instantly. On my first run I was fecked afterwards.. ready to collapse.... on my 3rd I was able to sprint the last part and wasn't out of breath. Amazing.

Improve my diet. I never thought I'd say this, but my favourite food right now is oatmeal with coconut and raisins... my shit !! I also cut out a whole bunch of crap.. for instance I was eating 3 kit kats a day at work... super ghey. Now I save that shit for a one-off treat once in a blue moon. One thing I learned is that its futile trying to improve your diet if you won't be enjoying or looking forward to what you'll be eating. I found a whole bunch of healthy shit I love, so now its not something I have to try at, its just the way I am and what I do.

Anyway, its basically just those two and they are consequently transforming a lot of other areas like it ain't no shit.

Happy New Year dudes and much love to all you peeps rocking the resolutions. Show and prove y'all.

Paece!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

lol this one sounds good.

I already quit smoking, but generally i wouldnt stress over resolutions. Live in the moment as best you can try to make good choices on a daily basis.

My number one resolution is about overcoming Resistance. Read War of Art by stephen pressfield if you do anything creative for your livelyhood. Its about winning creative battles, but it applies to other areas of your life too. It will get you back to work for sure.