NEW MIX - lots of dodgy rock and breakbeats

pencilfacepencilface 674 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
here's another mix -- lots of stuff i've gotten my mitts on recently all mashed together for convienient listing while cycling on my bike. quite a lot of german stufff it seems!! - psych/ prog/ rock/ breaks and some funky bits and pieces!! let me know what you reckon...>>> download here TRACKLIST:1. TRIANGLE - "les contes du vieil homme"2. BAYETE UMBRA ZINDIKO - "let it take your mind"3. KATI KOVACS - "sehnsucht"4. ELECTRA COMBO - "die kraniche fliegen im kiel"5. EXPRESS BERLIN - "leben, um ein mensch zu sein"6. RATTLES - "geraldine"7. JAQUES DUTRONC - "l'augmentation"8. ALICE DONA - "c'est pas prudent"9. SHOCKING BLUE - "the butterfly and i"10. MANFRED MANN'S CHAPTER 3 - "snakeskin garter"11. CHORALERNA - "power"12. SMALL FACES - "rollin' over"13. A GROUP CALLED SMITH - "i just wanna make love to you"14. KATI KOVACS - "milyen ijedos lany"15. MANFRED KRUG - "wenn der urlaub kommt"16. MARSHA HUNT'S 22 - "(oh no) not the beast day"17. HOT CHOCOLATE - "brother louie"18. KEITH MANSFIELD - "soul thing"19. JUKKA TOLONEN - "northern lights"20. BALTIK - "no registration, please"21. TRIANGLE - "blow your cool"22. OSANNA - "preludio"23. APHRODITE'S CHILD - "magic mirror"24. JETHRO TULL - "driving song'25. YAMASUKI - "kono samurai"26. EAST OF EDEN - "jig-a-jig"27. ALPHONSE MOUZON - "space invaders"28. HOLLIES - "hey willy"29. SHOCKING BLUE - "send me a postcard"30. GONG - "radio gnome invisible"31. CHRYSALIS - "dr root's garden"

Comments

• Look's tight..I'mma download this

Thank's!

• finally some nice Euro stuff!!!!
    Looks Good!!!

• didn't want this to disappear into the ether with only a couple of downloads -- someone out there must be into dodgy european breakbeats and the such...

• HamHam 872 Posts
    looks good, downloading now!

• didn't want this to disappear into the ether with only a couple of downloads -- someone out there must be into dodgy european breakbeats and the such...

• This mix is tasty

• JuliusJulius 143 Posts
    Thanks for the great track selection

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    solid mix dude, listened to it twice at work yesterday.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    looks really good. Downloading now! Thx.

• glad to see some peeps are enjoying this --figured i need to 'give' a little more back to the strut -- what with all the shit i take from it!!