Erma Franklin - Soul Sister (runout groove)

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I found this thing unsleeved today and it is really smelling like a reissue...can anyone tell me the runout groove on an OG of this? Thanks!

Comments

• Side A: 7 11952 1

Side B: 7 11953 1

Off a Canadian press on maroon Brunswick labels... hope that helps...

• By any chance did you find the LP enclosed in an Afrique sleeve? And can you tell if the Afrique sleeve is reissue or OG?

• Just playin' Spelunk. Just in case you're wondering what I'm talking about: Read This.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Just playin' Spelunk. Just in case you're wondering what I'm talking about: Read This.

Damn, I think our whole year on SoulStrut was pretty much one long slide downhill after the heights reached in that thread...

• I've two og pressings and both of them have the following stamped:

Side 1: 7 11952 4
    Side 2: 7 11953 3

Hope this helps.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Just playin' Spelunk. Just in case you're wondering what I'm talking about: Read This.

Damn, I think our whole year on SoulStrut was pretty much one long slide downhill after the heights reached in that thread...

How did I miss this gem the first time around?

Don't worry I got more than a coverless afrique soul makaoosa out of the deal. Sometimes you got to take a pile of shit to get the kernels of corn[/b]

That has to be the worst analogy ever. Just so, so wrong.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

How did I miss this gem the first time around?

Uh, you, um, posted in that thread

Was this back in your Xanax days?

Or just the effects of yet another

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Haha yes I remember that thread. NOBODY HAS THIS?!?!? Thanks doods, I'm up in the East Bay away from my records right now otherwise this wouldn't be a question.