CES show in Las Vegas

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone going to this, or got any info on it?I just started working on a program that will be covering the show and I am not techy enough to understand half the shit I probably should.Any strutters in the know?

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Dude, you're coming to the home town of the Tech-iest strutter. Just get me a pass, I know everything about everything.

- spidey

I actually might just sneak in. Castro wants to meet the G4 station people, cause he wants to get some footage for his Ninja Warrior Video.

- diego

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I'll be there.

Any locals wanna point me in the direction of bud and records...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dude, you're coming to the home town of the Tech-iest strutter. Just get me a pass, I know everything about everything.

- spidey

I actually might just sneak in. Castro wants to meet the G4 station people, cause he wants to get some footage for his Ninja Warrior Video.

- diego

do you think you can wake him up in time

I'll see if I can get a pass or two. Holler at me via PM if you got any tech info on some of the productws. I need to talk to people in the know.

• Hit me up on the PM I may be able to help you out.

• Dude, you're coming to the home town of the Tech-iest strutter. Just get me a pass, I know everything about everything.

- spidey

- diego

do you think you can wake him up in time

I'll see if I can get a pass or two. Holler at me via PM if you got any tech info on some of the productws. I need to talk to people in the know.

I'm in the know on drunken hyjinx. Holler at me.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Diego, if your out there reading this call me ASAP or check your voicemail. I think I just got you a job

• 8bits8bits 146 Posts
    Anyone going to this, or got any info on it?

I just started working on a program that will be covering the show and I am not techy enough to understand half the shit I probably should.

Any strutters in the know?
    Hay hit me up or pm me to see if can help. I can do some camera op and audio