X-mas weekend finds

2»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Never seen this Swan LP.....Pickwick....does this turn up your way much??

rare local Texas "Teener" LP $200+

• More Latin 45 action:

i see somebody bought quite a bit from big city's ebay blast....i wanted that ralph 45,amir drops that all the time....murder right there.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It's nice to see that some of my e-enemies, gave me props on my finds as well. Thanks dudes. It feels great. I shall embrace this warmth in my heart and try to carry forward with it into 2008. Happy Digging.

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    i just got back from my local and picked up
    kerrie biddell -self titled and stylus "the best kept secret"

• Has anybody ever seen a copy of this LP without that timer strip across the bottom? Each and every copy I've seen, including the one I own, has one...[/b]

Nope, never seen this at all! What is it, a "teener" kind of record, as they say? (According to the reference books, Valentino's one hit was "The Push & Kick," but I have yet to hear it...)[/b]

• rookrook 357 Posts

visiting my girl's folks for holidays in montana . i cleaned up the town.. pretty happy with these finds. all for way cheap. like 3 for a dollar n shit. plus 25 funky/psychish 45s. record on the bottom right corner is don vegge. a retired policeman that plays a saw (wood saw) with a violin bow. recorded here in billings. some tepid country moves, but still neat. doubles on this if anyone's interested

• whats the record top right with the shapes on the cover?? i like the look of it....

• merry xmas joe!

thats a ramsey lewis lp. cant remember the name of it..

• Has anybody ever seen a copy of this LP without that timer strip across the bottom? Each and every copy I've seen, including the one I own, has one...[/b]

Nope, never seen this at all! What is it, a "teener" kind of record, as they say? (According to the reference books, Valentino's one hit was "The Push & Kick," but I have yet to hear it...)[/b]
    i saw a copy last month and the dude is real skinny. The timing strip is covering his frame because it is so hideous.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

I'm a tard, I thought you were flossing your Hawaiian beer mug acquisition!

• More Latin 45 action:

i see somebody bought quite a bit from big city's ebay blast....i wanted that ralph 45,amir drops that all the time....murder right there.

definitely needed to quote that whole thing...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    More Latin 45 action:

definitely needed to quote that whole thing...