Strutters you've karaoked w/who need to post more

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I'll start:AsprinDazeTerry_ClubbupShig (he still posts here, just not as much as he should)

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    dem texas boys, that are awol on the board now.

empanadamn
    christopher
    jdeez

i got photo evidence my dudes....don't make me break it out! (pasue?)

• ive been wanting to have a superkaraokesteelcagematchthrowdown for some time now. its been months since i stepped into the 'bang.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ive been wanting to have a superkaraokesteelcagematchthrowdown for some time now. its been months since i stepped into the 'bang.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    What's up Hogg. K-town calls your name. Shig knows what's up. Ding Dong Dang reservations await for your arrival. Until then???

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    What's up Hogg. K-town calls your name. Shig knows what's up. Ding Dong Dang reservations await for your arrival. Until then???

hey dude! ok, so i have been venturing out of ktown ever since ding dong dang underwent a mgmt change that the song selection has suffered from. i mean, the DONG is still the best shit ktown has, but i been hitting up my peoples neighborhoods (ie, sawtelle west LA parts and the south bay) and have been hipped to some amazing spots, one of which i have yet to try. P.V. BOWL. one of my elite karaoke contacts has informed me of a bowling alley in the exclusive palos verdes area. supposedly one of the best songbooks in the southland. i need to check this out soon...

also, hi hoggi! i like it here now. LA has grown on me. but not a day goes by that i dont miss the bay with all my heart.

• What's up Rouse Houge. I guess I just ain't got much of schitt to say. Not unless someone starts to clown a neighbor in which case I'll get creatively aggy and turn them Reeses cups into Reeses pieces because after all this is my name and all I got is my Balz and my word. Plus, agoraphobia be keeping me out of the streets. I will come out there and do karaoke again though. I will fall for the okey-doke.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    hahah I'm here, I post more m'kay

yes, i have also been posting more as of the past few weeks. hi daze and terryclubs!

hi shiggers

• Turry and Arse-Prin and DJ Day and Shigeru Banzai,

Thank you all for appearing in this thread.

Until we meet again in an oddly-lit, vaguely Korean room, I remain humbly,
    Ross

Turry and Arse-Prin and DJ Day and Shigeru Banzai,

Thank you all for appearing in this thread.

Until we meet again in an oddly-lit, vaguely Korean room, I remain humbly,
    Ross

well at least you didn't call me Jinx

• well at least you didn't call me Jinx

Glad you caught that!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Glad you caught that!

DIE

Glad you caught that!

DIE

I would but then who would go on to tell your story through mime? I think Day is rather busy.

this is like some saddam hussein body double scandal.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Glad you caught that!

DIE

I would but then who would go on to tell your story through mime? I think Day is rather busy.

well if i can knock off you and damian then maybe ill be THE ONE. im like jet li fool!

Glad you caught that!

DIE

well if i can knock off you and damian then maybe ill be THE ONE. im like jet li fool!

just remember if you touch either one of us both will implode, Timecop bitch!