Mid Air - Ease Out

MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Besides appreciating the fuck out of this boogie jam there are two things I'd like to ask the boogie heads on here.First off, what is the track on on the Disco Strut Vol. 3 comp that's supposed to be "Ease Out" but very clearly isn't? You can peep an audio clip of the track here.Also, does anyone have any more info on a re-issue? Saw a MySpace profile where someone had put up all three versions on it but that has now mysteriously vanished.

Comments

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    bump!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Besides appreciating the fuck out of this boogie jam there are two things I'd like to ask the boogie heads on here.

First off, what is the track on on the Disco Strut Vol. 3 comp that's supposed to be "Ease Out" but very clearly isn't? You can peep an audio clip of the track here.

Also, does anyone have any more info on a re-issue? Saw a MySpace profile where someone had put up all three versions on it but that has now mysteriously vanished.
    man i was so mad, i bought disco strut 3 just for this and couldnt believe that shit. Its one of the songs that is already on the record, i forget what its called but its included twice. extremely lame

• It's Manhattan Rhythm "Sweet Lady."

• Yeah someone should definitely repress it, preferably from the master tapes as neither of the original pressings is really all that sound quality wise.

I could rip mine and post it on the blog when I eventually get home from Japan.

• there IS a nice dub of Ease Out on one of those very random disco reissue 12s:

but i'd really like that vocal too.

I bought that Underground Disco joint and it's not bad at all, sound quality is alright and all. Agree completely with needing the vocal jam and I think if they'd include the remix on a re-issue that would me sweet too.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Super dope track!

Mid Air "Ease Out" Vocal -

mid air - ease out vocal.mp3 - 10.05MB

• thanks Big C !!!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    thanks Big C !!!

No problem hommie.

Super dope track!

Mid Air "Ease Out" Vocal -

mid air - ease out vocal.mp3 - 10.05MB
    You're a genius. Thank you.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i prefer w/out vocals. where can i cop the pictured record?