I Am Very Happy With My Depressed Ass Self!!!

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
i usually don't go off on self-promotion tangents...but i just finished my new EP. i rap and did all the production besides for the beat on one song and a hook....i just wanted to share it with you guys cuz to me you're all my friends i feel.i will be straight up. some of you will not feel it. some of you will drop some dumb comments about it.but fuck it. it's all about sharing and if one person likes it that is all i care aboutyou can download em all if you're interested or just listenhttp://www.myspace.com/nobsfingerprintP.S.-if you know some of the samples SHHHHHH!!!

Comments

• I likes. Mission accomplished.

The cover art... not so much.

- J

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    I likes. Mission accomplished.

The cover art... not so much.

- J

since it isnt really a CD i had to do some kind of cover shit haha

so i just was like FUKIT!!

• I especially liked "Panic Attack". I like it when your rhyming is a bit more restrained.

• Yo Nobs, I dig your ish...I've actually heard your stuff before, good ish...keep it up.

thanks guys. yea no one here really knows i rap a little. i post under my other screen name thingy. passs it along.

• Yea Panic Attack is the shit. Did you reuse those drums on relax from your old track where you say "sit back relax and have a panic attack"?

But yea.. good work man. Your flow ages like fine wine.

• yeah, panic attack is cool. I liked.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    It's not the kind of rap I dig but the production is pretty tight and overall I like. Congrats man.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    when is the new behemoth due?

• I like the line in Relax talmabout "sit your ass down and drink a beer, pussy"

• Nice work man. Got that Atmosphere/Slug sound with a lil Ugly Duckling. Panic Attack is probably my favorite too. All the tracks are mixed real well. Very listenable. You got distribution?

• The production is real nice. "Panic Attack" is also my favorite joint. I'm going to have to play that joint on my podcast.

• Fresh. Definitely getting spins on my college radio show.

let me try to answer all these questions

Sci, i reused the line from my old album on "Panic Attack". i didn't reuse the drums though.

Behemoth 2 is being worked on now. i am doing all the production and it'll be out some time this summer. it KNOCKS!!!

Distribution. we did have distribution through Red Eye. they handled some Galapagos 4 stuff. i am interested in digital distro now because obviously CD's are a lil crazy to be putting money down on.

to everyone who check it thank you. i am glad you enjoyed it and appreciate you taking the time.

everyone who hasn't checked it please do if you can.

thanks

-chris

• That is good.

I enjoyed every song but was especially moved by "good 'Ol Song". Probably because I can relate.

Props.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    i usually don't go off on self-promotion tangents...but i just finished my new EP. i rap and did all the production besides for the beat on one song and a hook....

i just wanted to share it with you guys cuz to me you're all my friends i feel.

i will be straight up. some of you will not feel it. some of you will drop some dumb comments about it.

but fuck it. it's all about sharing and if one person likes it that is all i care about

you can download em all if you're interested or just listen

http://www.myspace.com/nobsfingerprint

P.S.-if you know some of the samples SHHHHHH!!!

Hey Behemoth,

I'm on your MySpace site, but I cannot figure out how to download the EP. I clicked on the cover and it says the content is unavailable. I'll check out your stuff if I can get a copy. Good luck with your musical pursuits, bro!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

i usually don't go off on self-promotion tangents...but i just finished my new EP. i rap and did all the production besides for the beat on one song and a hook....

i just wanted to share it with you guys cuz to me you're all my friends i feel.

i will be straight up. some of you will not feel it. some of you will drop some dumb comments about it.

but fuck it. it's all about sharing and if one person likes it that is all i care about

you can download em all if you're interested or just listen

http://www.myspace.com/nobsfingerprint

P.S.-if you know some of the samples SHHHHHH!!!

Hey Behemoth,

I'm on your MySpace site, but I cannot figure out how to download the EP. I liked on the cover and it says the content is unavailable. I'll check out your stuff if I can get a copy. Good luck with your musical pursuits, bro!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

the songs are in the player

its a 5 song EP

just click the download button or listen to em

sorry if i didnt make it clear

i am slow

lemme know what u think

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Behemoth,

I've got it. Thanks, bro!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Behemoth,

I've got it. Thanks, bro!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

awesome

hope you like it

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    It's not the kind of rap I dig but the production is pretty tight and overall I like. Congrats man.

I agree, don't think I'd Iisten to this on the regular but it is very well executed.
    It's got an appeal that tilts a bit younger, reminds me of the stuff the (white) kids around
    here like, Atmosphere, Sage Francis etc.
    Keep up the good work!

• i peep'd. good stuff. just wanted to give you props. it takes big balls to rap with this kind of emotion/honesty. reminds me a bit of eyedea and sage. peace, stein. . .

thanks for all the responses guys

yea. this is the most personal release for me

i have made like 6 records

but the production wasnt as tight and my craft wasnt as polished

so i am glad to see that people dig this

especially some people that i listen to on the reg..Stein...Controller

it is more than appreciated