rawest beat ever?

profeignprofeign 145 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
i'm probably aksing for some trouble but the song "Easy" by Paula DeAnda (featuring Bowwow or not) has one of the sickest beats i think i've ever heard. anyone know where to cop instrumentals of recent releases online? audio file on her website OT: where the fuck did all these graemlins come from? i'm out of the loop...

Comments

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    man ......... oh man

• alls I know is there used to be a banner ad on here with ol girl.

she's billed as like a "teen star" but....

...she seems like the kinda photoshop job where it's one day revealed that she's actually like 34.

still I'd blap I believe.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    one of the sickest beats

It's not bad for a club cut but c'mon.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    i'm probably aksing for some trouble but the song "Easy" by Paula DeAnda (featuring Bowwow or not) has one of the sickest beats i think i've ever heard. anyone know where to cop instrumentals of recent releases online?

audio file on her website

OT: where the fuck did all these graemlins come from? i'm out of the loop...

Man c'mon... any thread that is called rwest beat ever and then includes anythign about Paula DeAnda should be instant dismissal and shit.

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    not even federline thinks its

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This reminds me of when Brian called that Ayanna "Shake Ya Fatty" the "beat of the year."

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    "rawest/sickest beat ever" = "here's a new song I like"

• "rawest/sickest beat ever" = "here's a new song I like"

you're all correct. i should have titled it thusly.

but in my defense when has anyone ever said "rawest beat ever" and had anyone agree with them? So there is effectively no difference, but my apologies for the hyberbole.

where's the "BAN!" graemlin? We need one made from a deodorant pic...

hooooook iiiit uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

!!!!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    lol really? I mean.... Really?

• Muckin futs, c'mon. Brenda Song's forthcoming project will have the rawest beats. RAWEST!!!

(YAY, HER!)

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    This reminds me of when Brian called that Ayanna "Shake Ya Fatty" the "beat of the year."
    hey, i said that was one of my favorties, not the best and that shit goes a lot harder than this garbage.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    has anyone ever said "rawest beat ever" and had anyone agree with them?

Jeru - Come Clean. Many, many times.

• This is strange..very strange.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    8.5 level Soulful Hip Hop Beats?

• not that bad, definitely sounds like the work of Dangerhands. But it's also like two notes different from the joint with Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake.

raw beat I nominate instead:

"Jungle Love" by Dilla off The Shining.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    That beat is very far from being raw on any level although I think that might have already been established.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    dude that beat sounds like the boss music from Ninja Gaiden.

and setting aside whether it's good or not, one
    thing I would absolutely not call it is "raw."

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    At least come out and tell us you made the beat, or work for her promotional company or something. This beat is weak as fuck.

• I wonder if dude even still wants this wack ass instrumental after this abuse

• I wonder if dude even still wants this wack ass instrumental after this abuse

ok i stand corrected. it had a 36 hour appeal and now it sounds simplistic but still kind of funky to me.

i don't like the song that much but the beat has a weird appeal to me.

however i do notice that there are several dozen more downloads of that beat than when i requested it. all y'all can talk that shit but you're listening to gayer shit than this in the closet. admit it.

it may be terd but you secretly don't switch the station that fast when fergalicious drops on your local radio station. ADMIT IT!

ok.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I wonder if dude even still wants this wack ass instrumental after this abuse

ok i stand corrected. it had a 36 hour appeal and now it sounds simplistic but still kind of funky to me.

i don't like the song that much but the beat has a weird appeal to me.

however i do notice that there are several dozen more downloads of that beat than when i requested it. all y'all can talk that shit but you're listening to gayer shit than this in the closet. admit it.

it may be terd but you secretly don't switch the station that fast when fergalicious drops on your local radio station. ADMIT IT!

ok.

lol, dude its okay. I was just baffled by what made you think that beat was the rawest ever.....

....and i want to know where you get your weed from.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

....and i want to know where you get your weed from.

Sayin' - I want in on this 36-hour high action

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    you don't switch the station that fast when fergalicious drops on your local radio station. ADMIT IT!

cLUMSY IS kinda hot actually

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    dude that beat sounds like the boss music from Ninja Gaiden.

fUCK YES!

speaking of Ninja Gaiden: http://www.cracked.com/article_15696_p2.html

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Anyone heard the new Britney Spears song?

RAWEST BEAT EVA!

• http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aRLqwsXebHQ&feature=related

For your raw beat-making pleasure.

- J

• Anyone heard the new Britney Spears song?

RAWEST BEAT EVA!