LL Going Back To Cali (instrumental)

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
anyone got it??very much neededthank you

Comments

• anyone got it??

very much needed

thank you

Was there one? I thought the 12" just had the vocal version and "Jack The Ripper" on the B-side? Let's check at discogs.com

Tracklisting:[/b]
    A[/b] Going Back To Cali (3:57)
    B[/b] Jack The Ripper (4:50)

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    anyone got it??

very much needed

thank you

Was there one? I thought the 12" just had the vocal version and "Jack The Ripper" on the B-side? Let's check at discogs.com

yea it doesnt have one

i thought it may exist somewhere though

like an alternate version 12" since it was a Less Than Zero cut

i seem to never win with these instrumentals

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    anyone got it??

very much needed

thank you

yea it doesnt have one

i thought it may exist somewhere though

like an alternate version 12" since it was a Less Than Zero cut

i seem to never win with these instrumentals

Maybe on a boot? I have the single and there is no instrumental

• no inst on the 45 either...

no inst on the 45 either...

fuck!!!

why does this shit hafta happen all the time

i dont need to jack beats often but when i do

the instrumental doesnt exist

life sucks

• now if you were looking for the "to the break of dawn" inst.... the 45 has an inst that isn't on the 12 inch..... the beat is mixed differently too....

• yeah, cosign on no 'official' instrumental. There were two different pic covers though

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    There's a good minute at teh song that you can edit up to (kind of) of make an instrumental. You just got to work around the cheesy sax.

There's a good minute at teh song that you can edit up to (kind of) of make an instrumental. You just got to work around the cheesy sax.

yea i thought of this

i must try

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    jack the ripper is kinda worth it though

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i have a funny feeling i have an instrumental of this some where, i remember buying a copy a couple of years ago because of an instro, but it may have been the jack the ripper 12 i will have a look and see if i can find it

• What was the r'n'b song years ago that used the beat? I forget the name..but did it come w/ an instrumental perhaps? That might work for you.

What was the r'n'b song years ago that used the beat? I forget the name..but did it come w/ an instrumental perhaps? That might work for you.

an r'n'b song used it?

id love to know haha

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    ASK rick rubin ...

• What was the r'n'b song years ago that used the beat? I forget the name..but did it come w/ an instrumental perhaps? That might work for you.

an r'n'b song used it?

id love to know haha

Wasn't it the group associated with Left Eye, Blacque? Probably not, but I remember that track too and thinking "eventually, Diddy will have an R&B version of Rebel Without A Pause, as he threatened to do years ago."

• Wow, this is going to drive me crazy. Seems like the song had 2 or 3 girls singing..the beginning of the hook was something like "he got that..."

• it's Blaque "808" remix.

a personal favorite of mine. Yes, left eye related. The original of 808 was produced by r kelly. I believe the remix was trackmasters. Both are good in my opinion.

• there is an instrumental, but if I remember correctly, the tempo is somewhere around 105 or so and Cali is more in the high 130s or something. It's a remake. It's not an instrumental of Cali.

• it's Blaque "808" remix.

a personal favorite of mine. Yes, left eye related. The original of 808 was produced by r kelly. I believe the remix was trackmasters. Both are good in my opinion.

Blaque. It's not a video, just the audio with some pictures. It's not the actual instrumental, but a recreation of it.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Here's the Blaque 808 (remix) - Instrumental:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That's my joint. You got the vocal?

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    That's my joint. You got the vocal?

Freshly ripped

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Good looking son!