help me pick out a gif

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I'm trying to get a good gif for my nephew. Last year I bought him a toy monster that scared the shit out of him. This caused me and my brother to get in a little tiff. I was thinking about getting him a png pong set, but he's not old enough. I was also thinking about a mini basketball hoop, but was afraid he might bmp his head. One year I got him some pajamas with his initials (jpg) on them, but he didn't even care about it. any suggestions?He's 2 years old and an RGB (really good boy)

Comments

• LULZ! You want to help picking out a "GIF"?!?!?[/b]. Shiiiiiiiiiiet, with all "gif" giving you've done this year you have plenty options!

and I read this

RGB
    as this

R.B.G.

REVOLOUTIONARY BUT GANGSTA

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    ha ha.

seriously though, seeing the title of this thread gave me hopes that dj sheep would make some of his legendary gif collection available for consideration. It seems that yet again those hopes will go unfulfilled.

• Get him some Lego

• ha ha.

seriously though, seeing the title of this thread gave me hopes that dj sheep would make some of his legendary gif collection available for consideration. It seems that yet again those hopes will go unfulfilled.

he's revealed his source before. Now, you too, can have animated titties as your avatar!

http://animatedboobs.com/

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Give the gift of gif.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    ha ha.

he's revealed his source before. Now, you too, can have animated titties as your avatar!

http://animatedboobs.com/

Ah, thank you good sir. I had missed that before. No avatar for me, it's strictly for home enjoyment. I wouldn't want to jack sheep's swagger.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    This one's going out to all the shorties: