CHEMTRAILS OVER AUSTIN

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    black people are hilarious

The government tricked you into thinking that black people are hilarious.

The truth is much more sinister. The truth is... oh shit... here comes one of them now... gotta go.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Harvey....NOW we're getting somewhere.

Silver Iodide Barium Salt has been used since the sixties to "seed clouds" and create rain. It is not the only chemical used for this purpose but it is by far the safest and poses no adverse effects on humans or animals.

The material, when burned, becomes hydroscopic and absorbs moisture from the air.

I know of very few other uses for this material commercially.

Here is the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material as regulated by OSHA

http://www.espimetals.com/msds's/silveriodide.pdf

As you can see it's non-irritating and non-toxic and not a carcinogen.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Harvey....NOW we're getting somewhere.

Silver Iodide Barium Salt has been used since the sixties to "seed clouds" and create rain. It is not the only chemical used for this purpose but it is by far the safest and poses no adverse effects on humans or animals.

The material, when burned, becomes hydroscopic and absorbs moisture from the air.

I know of very few other uses for this material commercially.

Here is the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material as regulated by OSHA

http://www.espimetals.com/msds's/silveriodide.pdf

As you can see it's non-irritating and non-toxic and not a carcinogen.

okay, so now weve gone from "theres no such thing as chemtrails" to "there have been chemtrails since the 60's but they are not harmful."

hmmmm....

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    okay, so now weve gone from "theres no such thing as chemtrails" to "there have been chemtrails since the 60's but they are not harmful."

I was under the impression that we all knew cloud seeding and crop dusting existed, and were excluding them from the discussion at hand. I mean, shit???we dropped enough agent orange on Vietnam and Laos to kill us all, but that's not what we're talking about here, right?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Why do you guys gotta be like "nah thats totally stupid you're an idiot" at harvey just because hes asking a question?

Are you that infinitely trusting of the powers that be to know for a fact that they wouldnt do some shit like this? Maybe the reason you are so sure if because you've been sucking up a little too much mind control smoke yourself. Did you ever consider that?

Look, chemtrails may not be real, but until im absolutely positive they arent i wouldnt go around making broad generalizations.

You have to understand that the technology of the lizard people is probably vastly superior to ours, so is it not possible they could make em look like contrails just to fool you?

geez. i mean use your head a little.

That was rad. You totally had me going up to the lizard people part.

excuse me, i was working under the assumption that everyone understands that the world is run by sinister shapeshifing lizards.

I mean, i thought that much was pretty clear.

Wait, I thought the lizards were actually puppets for the amphibians. This is all so confusing.

• the more I think about this the sadder I become.

there are people so scared and confused that when they see a plane in the sky they think "the gov't is trying to kill us all by airborne poison."

I'm being 100% serious here: it's sad that some people think this way.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Um,

If chemicals were being sprayed, doesn't the very existence of the clouds prove that the chemicals are being blown AWAY.

spraying 30 000 feet up seems a mighty inefficient way to get chems on everyone.

Me? id dose your water.

But thats what flouride is all about right?

And dont even get me started on the chemicals they add to salt...

and rice...

vaccinations...

milk...

the more I think about this the sadder I become.

there are people so scared and confused that when they see a plane in the sky they think "the gov't is trying to kill us all by airborne poison."

Some people blame Satan for what they don't understand some blame some imaginary evil Government/Military Complex.

Sad indeed.

Some people blame Satan for what they don't understand some blame some imaginary evil Government/Military Complex.

Sad indeed.

it would be one thing if these folks were living in Medieval times and sought superstition/religion/conspiracy to explain what they didn't understand.

but the people propagating these chemtrail myths have presumably seen an airplane before , and may even have ridden in one. and they likely understand the concept of "clouds" and "water vapor" also.

and yet still they come out with this shit. sad.

Sad indeed.

it would be one thing if these folks were living in Medieval times and sought superstition/religion/conspiracy to explain what they didn't understand.

but the people propagating these chemtrail myths have presumably seen an airplane before , and may even have ridden in one. and they likely understand the concept of "clouds" and "water vapor" also.

and yet still they come out with this shit. sad.

I'm right there with you. And the part that really gets under my skin is the arrogance in the guy's voice ... like he's hip to something that the plebes around him aren't noticing. Arrogant stupidity is very depressing to witness.

Wow, buddy, some trails are disappearing and some aren't! Maybe they're at different altitudes (different air temperature and density)? Maybe they're just different sized aircraft giving out a different amounts of water vapor. There are any number of explanations I'd turn to before assuming that harmful chemicals were being dropped on my head.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Get ready for the defensive "well, its just a theory, what's so wrong with checking out a theory?? how do you know for sure though??" stuff next.

• You probably intended some sort of biting jab with this video ... but I'm just experiencing warm memories of childhood. What a great video.

• y'all ready for Valentine's day?

• that is funny but i am on harveys side with chemtrails...they are not to be ignored.

people have laughed at me in the past about this as well.

whatever.

they are lacing the sky with barnum/barnium(sp) & particles of other metals

Word. That's that stuff right next to teletubbium on the periodic table, right?

• they are lacing the sky with barnum/barnium(sp) & particles of other metals

Well, Barnium laced air is an acquired taste. It's sort of like the first time you sip Compari. You may find it revolting ... next thing you know you're craving the stuff. Well, let me tell you, when I find myself out in the country away from the comforts of Barnium, I get the shakes. I find I can't breathe as deeply because my lungs simply reject the air.

Barnium ... give it a chance.

Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations:

http://www.chycho.com/?q=Chemtrails

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

haha yeah, here's the definition for the Barnum Effect

The Barnum effect is the name given to a type of subjective validation in which a person finds personal meaning in statements that could apply to many people

ooo, and they discovered a 6 foot leprechaun too

http://www.chycho.com/?q=leprechaun_chycho

See...that's what I'm talking about..

6 foot Leprechaun...RIDICULOUS!!

They are 3 ft tall at best.

See...that's what I'm talking about..

6 foot Leprechaun...RIDICULOUS!!

They are 3 ft tall at best.

Well, they used to be, but that was before their exposure to chemtrails.

The Barnum effect is the name given to a type of subjective validation in which a person finds personal meaning in statements that could apply to many people

What about the P.T. Barnum effect..."There's a sucker born every minute"

What about the P.T. Barnum effect..."There's a sucker born every minute"

one and the same

Native to Puerto Rico.....the Lizard Cuckoo....how friggin appropriate!

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    lol. yes! this thread will never die!

aluminum is not a chemical, btw.