Dante Carfagna/Cool Chris-New Year's San Francisco

coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
edited December 2007 in Announcements

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    OH DAMN.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    ah shiggity. the mrs. was just asking what's going on for nye.

knowing is half the battlebot!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    dresscode?

b/w

can i bring my gat?

• Yes,The Big D and myself are gonna bring it the 31st.For all those interested in making it,I will personally try to make it a even better time for the Struters who attend.I am trying to work out discounts for anybody making the Long Haul from L.A. or anywhere else.For the Few that don't know Mr. Carfagna's trackrecord,this is a rare opportunity to Hear some of THE GREATEST music you've never heard,plus hang out with some people that really like to drink(and dance).If you need any further info-give me a holler at the shop(415)252-5766.I AM SUPER PSYCHED!

CHRIS

• it's a in a good space too, so I am sure it will be a lot of fun.

There's enough room for people ot start a soul train line.

+ + =

• I AM SUPER PSYCHED!

• damn, i wanna go!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    **(cough)** ahem...

dresscode?

b/w

can i bring my gat?

chris is my dude and i would love to meet dante and talk shit about the one, jerm... but i have questiones that need answers.

bless the beat beautifull-lee quinones/whole car 80

^^the holmeses^^

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    HOLY FUK

• yeah, i'm broke as hell from my trip, but i will be god damnned if i'm spending another new years in LA. R the ladies gettin in free at this show? we're gonna need something to counteract the hordes of record nerds rushing this party.

i love the fact that there is only two dj's. especially on this night! someone should seriously consider bootlegging this performance. " look out brainfreeze! "

• bootlegging this performance

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Wow, how dope is that gonna be! Shit I wish I wasn't playing that night I would def come out for that.

• autoauto 198 Posts
    what are you guys gonna be playing mostly disco or wat?

• autoauto 198 Posts
    R the ladies gettin in free at this show? we're gonna need something to counteract the hordes of record nerds rushing this party.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

hordes of record nerds rushing

Already excited about this, it's just about the only thing that can rip me away from Gary Radnich's gripping coverage of the New Years festivities at the Palace Hotel on channel 4. The missus and I will see you fools tonight.

• how'd it go...? i imagine people's faces looked like this:

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Great night! The music was indeed very, very, very good. The venue was a TV studio with lots of elbow room and few annoying hipsters. Add in the open bar and I was in nerd heaven. All glory to coolchris and Dante for the great tunes and Vinnie for putting the night together and to Jinx and Auto from waxidermy and to all the other heads that were in attendance.

• Yes! this was fun, thanks to evryone that made it out. I had some fun at the end of the night drunkenly trying to ride my beach cruiser up the green screen like a quarter pipe

Other highlights include palming the hipster chick on her forehead on the dancefloor (anyone have a pic?) and giving jinx a kiss after midnight.

I want to play some wii on the green screen.

• autoauto 198 Posts
    Tons of fun! thanks to cool chris and dcarfagna for a great party. nice meeting you dollar bin. That anchor steam keg/open bar put me in a bad place this morning, or actually this whole day i should say. i barely remember anything past like 1am. you guys should do another one next year.

• almost forgot to mention the fun ride home to san mateo on my old schwinn after missing the last train out. I guess in mt drunkeness i forgot about BART. oh well, nothin like starting the new year w/ a drunken bike ride at 4 in the morning