Five versions of Ain't No Sunshine

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Easily my favorite version of Let's Straighten It Out. Real schitt-related:

• Easily my favorite version of Let's Straighten It Out. Real schitt-related:

See, this is why I hate it when people post random off-the-wall shit without identifying who's who, 'cause y'all come up with some excellent stuff! (smile) Who is this?

• 1. WHO IS THE ONE-MAN BAND? (Doesn't look like Adolphus Bell, who had a killer version of this song on his album last year)
    2. Freddie King
    3. Jose Feliciano
    4. WHO IS THE PSEUDO BOYS II MEN SINGING THIS IN WHAT LOOKS LIKE CHURCH?
    5. Bill Withers

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I have no idea who the performers are. I just found it searching for audio of the original the other day. It looks to be from some kind of social club or event? They only have one other video that lasts one second and looks to be uploaded by accident: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sublett101

But, I love how my man tries to creep on the oddball tip and gets a finger to the face.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Easily my favorite version of Let's Straighten It Out. Real schitt-related:

See, this is why I hate it when people post random off-the-wall shit without identifying who's who, 'cause y'all come up with some excellent stuff! (smile) Who is this?

IF you double click the video it will open in youtube and you can get more info.

• anyone heard the version of ain't no sunshine by the emanons on b+p 45 ? can't seem to find a copy, anyone have one? i just want to hear it.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    How good is that Feliciano version? Dude is killing it on the git-tar.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    How good is that Feliciano version? Dude is killing it on the git-tar.

thanks for this murdering shit...i love this go straight at it dont stop and do it to perfection...great performance

• eddie senay version..yay or nay?