nothing to see here, move along, folks

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Alright, I know this is in the announcements section, but since Anna is an official ModerHattuer, I'm gonna go ahead and announce that IF YOU LIVE IN SAN DIEGO YOU NEED TO BE AT THE LIVEWIRE ON SATURDAY NIGHT.Anna is breaking out her records and coming out of retirement. Comeback show. The first time I saw anna was behind the decks. Everything has come full circle. Not to mention the rest of the strutters that will be holding it down as well... the SD zoo... JimBeam, UnderTheRadar(?), and whoever else I forgot.I will be bringing a camera. So come out and show some support, goddamit.

Comments

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    big up, mr. bull. yeah, this may get deleted, but it's not every day a moderhatteur comes out of retirement.

As for the SDZoo support cast for the evening- It will be myself, and the occasional lurker, DJ Hippoh.

see everyone there!

Announcement Section Link

Myspace bullshit

• report back with those photos for all the homies that are stuck in the cold such as myself
    hope jawl have as much as it sounds!
    is anyone goin to tak eaudio of this> ? would love to hear anna spin and the other fellas as well

take care leph coaset

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    coaset

Interesting.

I was actually thinking that I always enjoy the music so much that it would be cool to make a cd of it. Just hook up the laptop and record the whole thing.

Its up to JimBeam how feasible that would be though since he set the whole thing up.

Let me know gabe, my laptop has a good soundcard and audio apps.

the way i built that setup was with one of those 4 channel rane rack-mounts, with all the hookups on the bottom. i built the Microwave interface hookup in an external box. unfortunately, without investing some equipment that i don't have access to over there, it would be a whole lot of work to set up a recording device that would catch both the Microwave and the vinyl being played without unbolting that rack mounted mixer, which is a whole mess that i really don't want to get into...

all the same, it sounds to me like you're trying to get audio in the event that you don't show up, to which i say: fuckallthat! mr. bull, your presence is mandatory.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Uh... no... I would be recording audio to remember the special times we spend together, BITCH!

Uh... no... I would be recording audio to remember the special times we spend together, i say i am going to show up to, but end up going to bed at 10pm, BITCH!

• yes, record it! and tip one for the other homiez holding down saturday night spots (for now at least!)

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Uh... no... I would be recording audio to remember the special times we spend together, i say i am going to show up to, but end up going to bed at 10pm, BITCH!

GUILTY AS CHARGED.

I'm old and married and lets face it... Americas Funniest Home Videos is funnier than you are!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    oh dudes, I never officially retired, c'mon now!

I am behind on practicing on account of the wicked tummy flu I got. Zoe is sympathy barfing. Shit is not cool! I better be better by tomorrow!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    You realize the powers you just abused by changing my thread title?!?!?!?!?

BAN ANNA!

BANANNA....

BANANA?

• Options
    I am behind on practicing on account of the wicked tummy flu I got. Zoe is sympathy barfing.

I farted this morning.

THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT. TURN THE TITLE BACK YOU FASCIST. yeah, i just got home from the company christmas party. booooooooze.

I am behind on practicing on account of the wicked tummy flu I got. Zoe is sympathy barfing.

I farted this morning.

sympathy fart?

• Options

I farted this morning.

sympathy fart?

More of a celebration of Thursday, coupled with the fact I thought it was Wednesday. I wish I could come to the SD hoedown, but I'll be vacationing on Long Island this weekend starting now. Have fun!!

• not to thread jack, but yours fooly will be at Bar Dynamite the last weekend of January.

So Stately

• cascas 1,484 Posts

george jetson mobile drive by!

wish i was in town for this. i've heard some of the records and wish i was up on them years ago.

dj assault shakedown for pocket change!!

DIZ! JIMBEAM! UNDERTHERADARDOME! MYLATENCY! XIPPO!

yo!
    DJ ANNA absolutely murdered shit last night. Thanks for comin' out!
    that track about a girl making sandwiches was fire.

I think a mixtape is in order, stat.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    yo!

Indeed indeed...

your mom, your sister and your aunt is a slut
    slut
    slut
    slut
    slut
    slut
    slut

hahahaha...

I was so Frickin' hung over this morning. It didn't seem like I drank that much, but maybe I did....?

yo!

Indeed indeed...

your mom, your sister and your aunt is a slut
    slut
    slut
    slut
    slut
    slut
    slut

hahahaha...

I was so Frickin' hung over this morning. It didn't seem like I drank that much, but maybe I did....?

I think you did a lil' pre-partying, yes?

I had fun, dudes. Thanks for having me!!!!!

I HEART