AUSTRALIA !! / NEW ZEALAND !! / HOLLEUR !! TOUR

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRSFriday Dec 28 ??? PUTS with Blackalicious and DJ Q-Bert at The Forum, SydneySaturday Dec 29 ??? Electric Light Hotel, AdelaideSunday Dec 30 ??? Pyramid Rock Festival, Philip IslandMonday Dec 31 ??? Baroque, Blue MountainsTuesday Jan 1 ??? Field Day, SydneyWednesday Jan 2 - Exclusive DJ Set, VIP party with Blackalicious & De La SydneyThursday Jan 3 ??? PUTS with Blackalicious at The Espy, MelbourneFriday Jan 4 ??? Uber, BrisbaneSunday Jan 6 ??? Summerdayze, PerthTuesday Jan 8 ??? PUTS with De La Soul at The Becks Bar, Sydney FestivalThursday Jan 10 ??? Fu Bar, AucklandHoller at your boy. Guest list spots available for some clubs (not the festivals though, sorry!)Sprinkle me with some vinyl. LETS GO!

Comments

• PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS

Thursday Jan 10 ??? Fu Bar, Auckland

LETS GO!

Hell yeah! - I'll be in AKL whilst you're on tour & def keen to check this one

vinyl sprinklings, maybe you could holleaur as to what sort of stuff you're after as some heads out these ways will sure enough have some sh*t you could check

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Yo T***, when u gonna be in Europe?

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS

Thursday Jan 3 ??? PUTS with Blackalicious at The Espy, Melbourne

we'll be there

• Thursday Jan 3 ??? PUTS with Blackalicious at The Espy, Melbourne

again. we don't see double bills like that down here too often. I'm there.

Sprinkle me with some vinyl. LETS GO!

what's on the shopping list??

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    sup th#s you know i got you guys covered in adelaide yeah?
    dL

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS

Friday Dec 28 ??? PUTS with Blackalicious and DJ Q-Bert at The Forum, Sydney
    Wednesday Jan 2 - Exclusive DJ Set, VIP party with Blackalicious & De La Sydney
    Tuesday Jan 8 ??? PUTS with De La Soul at The Becks Bar, Sydney Festival

Holler at your boy. Guest list spots available for some clubs (not the festivals though, sorry!)

The becks bar is always fun. Your pretty much playing outside in a big tent right next to hyde park. Wheres the vip nite at im curious?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Friday Dec 28 ??? PUTS with Blackalicious and DJ Q-Bert at The Forum, Sydney
    Monday Dec 31 ??? Baroque, Blue Mountains
    Wednesday Jan 2 - Exclusive DJ Set, VIP party with Blackalicious & De La Sydney

Holler at your boy. Guest list spots available for some clubs (not the festivals though, sorry!)

Hey man - my girl and I would love to catch one of your Sydney shows. She raved about the one at the Gaelic club a few years back - she's still got the signed CD though! I got VINYL for you too! Hopefully we can hook up for a trade/sale this time!

Peace
    Kinetic

• PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS

First Slum Village and now this? All of a sudden it feels like we're getting a taste over here.

No Blackalicious on this bill though? Mrs Doughboy will be gutted, she loves 'em.

PM me - I can hook you up with local peeps who'll keep you entertained...

• Friday Dec 28 ??? PUTS with Blackalicious and DJ Q-Bert at The Forum, Sydney

Dope flyer for this one:

Lordradio, Clear those PMs out, yo.

• wait, wait, wait?

when's slum village coming to Australia?

• when's slum village coming to Australia?

been and gone several weeks ago mate, not too sure how many stops they had, but they played the Espy in Melbourne, which is where PUTs will be doing their thing before too long

guess there no NY's party at Thes's place this year

• Sprinkle me with some vinyl. LETS GO!

Ready and waiting

NORTHSIDE!!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS
    Brilliant, the last gig was awesome, can't wait for this one, see yous there.

My boy Struk One hooked that flyer up

• My boy Struk One hooked that flyer up

Your boy is mad talented!

Cool Thes he'll be happy that you thought so. I'll definitely say hello at the sydney shows. Lookin foward to it!

• YO!

We are going to do a limited run (liek 50) of t-shirts, one color each side.
    If anyone wants to submit a design here, be my guest...
    you have till tom. morning PST!

If that shit is dope we'll print it and break you off.

• ROLL CALL Suckaz!

Bags are packed and we are out the door.
    We leave tonight at 10PM and touch down on Friday in Sydney.
    Forum a=on Friday night with tha homies... who's down?

PM sent b/w I iz down

• Dope show in AKL last Thursday Thes - the place was rammed and peeps were really feeding off your energy in particular. Me and the homie Kris Holmes were loving it, hope you got home 'aiiight

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Yeah, co sign on what Hugh said, the show was great, you've gotta be pleased with the increased crowd size since your last time in Auckland. Great night & PS. Auckland is waaaaaaaay better than Wellington!!!