Virgin America promotion (free companion ticket)

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
i feel weird promoting this but i figured strutters might want to take advantage of this Virgin America deal where you can get a free companion ticket for a friend if you enter this promo code until Dec 7. it's a fairly new airline so i guess they are doing crazy shit like this to promote themselvesinfoi wish they flew more places though. it's only LA, SF, NY, SD, Vegas, DC, but i'm tempted to get one for NY in March

Comments

• appreciated, damn!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn, Virigin won't let me check flights from LAX to JFK for June yet. I guess there's always spring break tho...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    So, Ill.. Def gonna make another trip out to the bay. Good look.

- spidey

• I guess there's always spring break tho...

• Damn, Virigin won't let me check flights from LAX to JFK for June yet. I guess there's always spring break tho...

yeah it's only valid for travel through March 19, 2008

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn, Virigin won't let me check flights from LAX to JFK for June yet. I guess there's always spring break tho...

yeah it's only valid for travel through March 19, 2008

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    wow, they are gonna blow jetblue outta the water... virgin atlantic is the most comfortable way to fly... i am a sucker for all their cutsy gimmicks...

• cosine on the actual plane experience, comfort-level and touch-screen tv...
    one of my flights was delayed...they copped free food, drinks and movies for
    everyone - spend at will on the entertainment console it was awesome.

best airline evar!