Miami

kowalskikowalski 3 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Norwegian going to Miami next week, and would love to experience the sensation of painful crouching in the attempt to surface soulful 45s. Long shot probably, but if anyone knows of something, I would really appreciate it.Best,Bjorn

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    The only spot remotely worth hitting is Blue Note Records in Dania Beach, about 20 mins north of Miami.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    The only spot remotely worth hitting is Blue Note Records in Dania Beach, about 20 mins north of Miami.

Man, this was bad when I was there.

Good luck!

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts

Never been to this spot but the Blue Note dude always brings real clean fairly priced heaters to the record show up here. If I where in Miami I'd defaintly stop by.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

This is so FAR from the truth.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

This is so FAR from the truth.

Please to be schooled on the

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Rhizomes dude. SoFla is all about thrifts, and flea markets, on the general. There are however, plenty of hole in the wall places that you'll never know about . No hate, but if you're not down there hitting the streets, driving around, living there you simply won't find them.

• When I was down I found a grip of raers in thrift stores. It kind of boggled my mind.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Bjorn! What's good?

• The only spot remotely worth hitting is Blue Note Records in Dania Beach, about 20 mins north of Miami.

Rhizomes dude. SoFla is all about thrifts, and flea markets, on the general. There are however, plenty of hole in the wall places that you'll never know about . No hate, but if you're not down there hitting the streets, driving around, living there you simply won't find them.

Thanks for the pointers people. Yes, It did cross my mind that the holes in wall might not be advertised with happy colorful neon signs down there, even if it is Amerika.
    I`ll see if I can`t unearth something in thrift stores and such.

Mr. Pearson - Might you by any chance, be involved in the world of professional penciling and brushing ?

• The only spot remotely worth hitting is Blue Note Records in Dania Beach, about 20 mins north of Miami.

Thanks for the pointers people. Yes, It did cross my mind that the holes in wall might not be advertised with happy colorful neon signs down there, even if it is Amerika.
    I`ll see if I can`t unearth something in thrift stores and such.

Mr. Pearson - Might you by any chance, be involved in the world of professional penciling and brushing ?

you mean art?

• Thats it. I thought I saw your name somewhere in one of the artbasel miami emails.

• yes i will be showing with kordansky gallery in art nova. we leave tomorrow for miami.

• oh, now i see... you are there for the fair and you want to get your dig on. makes perfect sense. PM me if you like. ap

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    ap i didnt know you had a showing for art basel
    im down to come check you

• yea bro art nova kordansky gallery two person show with matthew brannon. if you want to trade me del jones and east of underground for one of my sculptures i might be interested.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    i did get some goodies yesterday but neither were in the bunch. if i had either i would consider.
    ill be in attendance not reppin soulstrut
    if you feel like diggin you can hit me up.
    have a safe one out this way
    the weather is really nice
    cant believe its december 2nd