Snoop's "Sensual Seduction" Video

13»

Comments

• KEYTAR VOCODER

Autotune, get fam...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

more like the original:

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I heard it once last week and it's been stuck in my head ever since. I can't see any way that this song isn't going to be absolutely huge.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    OK, I'm hooked on this song now. When the audio link was first posted a couple of weeks ago, I didn't know quite what to think of it, but now I can't stop playing it over and over again.

I predict several "God I hate it when Beckys ask me for the new Snoop!" threads coming up in about a months time. Or maybe it's a bit too weird for the Beckys after all?

Snoop is having some fun with it, not doing the expected. I can dig it.

• this shit is dope!!!!
    hopefully this will get a lot of play in clubs.yall will have improved chances of getting laid

• For all you little fanboys who where to busy sweating the Clipse CD, Snoop does an equally dope track in the same style off of early 07's "Blue Carpet" Album called "Which one of you bitches".

modern moder soul.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    speaking of throwback videos...

• What, he in a sauna or something??

Edit: My god. Its a conspiracy I tell ya, to bring black-talent down in the music bizz and try to make white artists like robbie williams sound hotter.
    My god... wtf is this? he try to sound 80's?? pff..
    He played himself again this time while I thought it couldnt get any worse!

• The hottest video I've seen from a rapper in a minute!

I just got back from the club and DeeRock was def playin this joint.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

wack

• the snoop one is surreal and awesome

• CAN SOMEONE POST AN MP3 UP OF THIS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

• CAN SOMEONE POST AN MP3 UP OF THIS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

take take take take

• speaking of throwback videos...

wack

damn, I wanted to hated on Aesop Rock just out of principle...but I liked that track and video. I woudn't hearing the actual sampled track

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

wack

damn, I wanted to hated on Aesop Rock just out of principle...but I liked that track and video. I woudn't hearing the actual sampled track

Seriously? Yuck.

• speaking of throwback videos...

wack

Seriously? Yuck.

yeah man, I can't believe it either. Trust me..my hate for Aesop is more cultural/social than his actual music.

• Great video, reminders me of the LaToiya Williams track/video from several years back "Fallen Star" which unfortunately got little to no shine (put out by & feat. Snoop):

I just got that album where this is featured (dolla bin special). Some dope tracks, some wack ones, and some filler.

• Not feeling that aesop track at all, video is kinda cool though