The Mack???

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Just in time for Christmas!(exclusively @ Target)

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    We need to make one of these for Faux Rillz, but it will be Faux "Rap." I'm thinking taking one of those Jay-Z in a suit or sweater photos and um yeah...

Quo, where art thou????

• is that paychecks? is he posting to soulstrut from the_club?

• Who's djing? That shit is dope!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    That shirt says "I UZI LA" Are those real?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    please to show me which Target storees are carrying Diesel jeans?

and I've seen a couple I "uzi" shirts. I don't get it really, I've never "Uzi'd" anything but if someone explained it to me I can see me jumping on the bandwagon

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Just in time for Christmas!

(exclusively @ Target)

Isn't that every other dude that you spin for?

• and I've seen a couple I "uzi" shirts. I don't get it really, I've never "Uzi'd" anything but if someone explained it to me I can see me jumping on the bandwagon

please to refer to "nonsensical-explosion-wear" thread

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

and I've seen a couple I "uzi" shirts. I don't get it really, I've never "Uzi'd" anything but if someone explained it to me I can see me jumping on the bandwagon

thanks,

I "truffle" you something fierce

hypodermicaly speaking of course

• and I've seen a couple I "uzi" shirts. I don't get it really, I've never "Uzi'd" anything but if someone explained it to me I can see me jumping on the bandwagon

thanks,

I "truffle" you something fierce

hypodermicaly speaking of course

this'll be so you, next season

• dayday 9,611 Posts

(exclusively @ Target)

Haha, not quite johnboy. I'd say most of the folks I dj for on the regular are OMD.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

(exclusively @ Target)

Haha, not quite johnboy. I'd say most of the folks I dj for on the regular are OMD.

Fair enough...I'm just messing with ya, as usual.

• In DC and PG County back in the late 80's early 90's they were selling t-shirts that had a picture of an UZI on the front and the back it said "UZI Does It". And there was one with a Mac-10 on the front and something on the back like Mac tonight or some shit like that I can't remember. Those t-shirts were ill though when I was like 11 or 12. It was all over the news.

edit: just googled that shit and the stuff I found wasn't like the shirts from back in the day. These shirts were on some hood shit like bootleg black bart simpson t-shirts.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

What is OMD?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    This is the predecessor dude of the faux hip-hop dude from a couple years ago. You can see the stylistic progression.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

What is OMD?

• LOL! Hilarious

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

(exclusively @ Target)

I see these people a lot lately, and I always wonder about them. Most of the time I swear they are japanese.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Most of the time I swear they are japanese.

They are.

PS. I'm resting my taiwanese ass on your couch for the next record show.

• ups for a soulja boy rendition of this!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

What is OMD?

Of Mexican Descent

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

(exclusively @ Target)

This what I picture flowing through Labcabin on a daily basis.

• I like the part about frayed, wet jeans. Nothing funnier than seeing $100+ jeans with salt lines and crusty cuffs. Buy yourself some laundry detergent, asshole!

• In DC and PG County back in the late 80's early 90's they were selling t-shirts that had a picture of an UZI on the front and the back it said "UZI Does It". And there was one with a Mac-10 on the front and something on the back like Mac tonight or some shit like that I can't remember. Those t-shirts were ill though when I was like 11 or 12. It was all over the news.

edit: just googled that shit and the stuff I found wasn't like the shirts from back in the day. These shirts were on some hood shit like bootleg black bart simpson t-shirts.

i picked up two hitchers outside of atlanta once. a baldhead and a longhair...two brothers running from Bath,new york (and they smelled like theyd been running from baths too) where the baldies PO was gonna lock him up for beating the mess out of his sisters boyfriend who waved a gun at her.
    ok. so once we get to florida, long hair takes his long sleeve off and he's got a tshirt that says "revenge is easy". i asked him about it and he shows me the back...big stencil of an AK47. "i made it in the joint," says he. i got a picture too, but the camera film got exposed and that was that. definitely committed to memory.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

What is OMD?

Of Mexican Descent

I just thought you played a lotta Orchestral Maneuvers in The Dark at your sets.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I just thought you played a lotta Orchestral Maneuvers in The Dark at your sets.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Most of the time I swear they are japanese.

They are.

PS. I'm resting my taiwanese ass on your couch for the next record show.

No problem... even though I have no idea when the next show is....