them good ebay days

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
havent had a day like this in a long time, I know you other ebay doods can empathize with a few months of hum drum bidness and finally seeing a bunch of green numbers in your selling list...who woulda thunk The Fantastic Baggys would be pushing 3 bills? its days like today where I heart ebay.

Comments

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    havent had a day like this in a long time, I know you other ebay doods can empathize with a few months of hum drum bidness and finally seeing a bunch of green numbers in your selling list...who woulda thunk The Fantastic Baggys would be pushing 3 bills? its days like today where I heart ebay.

Yeah it's been slow for us because we haven't put anything new online in months.. but today sold a Paul McCartney (Let Em In?!) 12" for $50 (doesn't even have a hot extended intro or nuttin) and a few dance mania 12's for $100+ oh yeah and the early blackalicious 12 swan lake for $25. When it rains it pours. Definitely a good time to put a lot of things up there in my experience but no time here to do it.

I'll always love ebay. There I said it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I'll always love ebay. There I said it.

Amen

• a few dance mania 12's for $100+

i have been killing it on the dance mania stuff this fall on the bay, so much so that its really all i have been listing. bought a big ass collection of the library with many dealed and doubles in it.

helped me out with some car repairs and other stuff i needed to take care of. got a good 60+ left from that box.

im trying to decide if i put em up now before the holidays or wait till right after.

suggestion?