behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
has to be one of the most tasteless movies ever

Comments

• this movie distrubed me.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    this movie amused me.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I would disagree based on the fact that he had the full cooperation of organizations for people with disabilities as well as having disabled actors and the band that played at the end. I think the idea was that Johnny's character was a total jerk. The disabled kids were the cool ones.

• this movie i've never seen, but Dead Ringers distrubed me.

oops.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    I would disagree based on the fact that he had the full cooperation of organizations for people with disabilities as well as having disabled actors and the band that played at the end. I think the idea was that Johnny's character was a total jerk. The disabled kids were the cool ones.

well i didn't know that. can we agree on the love interest character being very cute??

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

not every brother is a brother

• i didnt mind it. the main greys anatomy chick is cute but then my friend informed me that she played gerard depardieu's pre-pubescent daughter in one of those shitty comedies he made and that made me feel kinda dirty.

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    i didnt mind it. the main greys anatomy chick is cute but then my friend informed me that she played gerard depardieu's pre-pubescent daughter in one of those shitty comedies he made and that made me feel kinda dirty.

That's all I can think about when I see that chick on t.v. was that bad bad and pervish movie. G-PARD is a gross old dude.

My friends in Austin worked on The Ringer and got to meet the Kids of Widney High. If you like outsider music, it doesn't get much more outside.

I never ended up seeing the movie though, I heard it was just kind of generally bad but not offensive although it seemed like a pretty bad idea but one that took some balls to go for nevertheless.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

well i didn't know that. can we agree on the love interest character being very cute??

yea, and we can also agree that Johnny does a really bad job of acting!