A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Man, who watches this stuff?!

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    the question is Who the fuck wants a shot with that whore?

• This is that myspace girl right. I even research myspace and I am completely baffled by why anybody would be on a game show to "win her" (that's what this is, right) - other than the run of the mill lowest common denominator explanations. I hadn't heard about her on MTV (call me disconnected) but it's interesting that celebs can cross over into traditional media.

• I can't really hate on her, I kinda respect her hustle a bit. From a nobody to a semi-celebrity all off of myspace (and, of course, her tits).

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

guilty as charged!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Girl is straight up ugly.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    who? post a pic. Don't make me google image this shiiiiiiit. haha!

oh wait here:

I dunno why, but she reminds me of this:

Personally, I don't think she's ugly, but she looks like every girl in that category..of whatever category that is.

Nothing stands out, but her fake breasts and publicity. Booooorrrrrrring.

• Girl is straight up ugly.

She is by no means UGLY but does have pedro martinez far-apart eye spacing and BEFORE you say check out the pic in this thread.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Naw, she really is hideous. And I'm not one to say such things often. Girl is space alien material.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    She is not TV material. She is last call material.

• dat bitch looks like an extra from mars attacks

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    would you say no if she touched your pee pee?

• would you say no if she touched your pee pee?

I'd scream and run.

As I always do.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I can imagine her saying:

"YA, I like that DJ a LOT! He plays my favorite cd's! It's like, he's totally in my ipod, or something"

giggle.

• autoauto 198 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Check this out. I know my brother's friend who looks just like her without the whorish qualities. She is a cutie.

You guys remember when Monica Lewinsky appeared on some reality Bachelor-esque show? That shit was hella disturbing. It made a buzz, but I don't think these things exactly translate to long-run profits. By the way, the Tila Tequila show, which I briefly caught a glimpse of and quickly turned away from, was one of the most disturbing things I've seen recently on television.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

I'll ride for "The Hills," but not this. I guess that puts me just a shade above the lowest common denominator. I can live with that.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    It's such an unwatchable show because it takes itself so seriously.

• Can't a ho just get some money? The real question is how that chick from Flavor Flav's show is still on the air...

• Is that Miracle whip and some vitamin water?

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Can't a ho just get some money? The real question is how that chick from Flavor Flav's show is still on the air...

Ain't that the truth. Who got love for New York?...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

The problem seems to be that you guys are looking at her face. That's where you lost.

• She has LL Cool J armpit.

Who got love for New York?...

i cant stand the show, but New York is fly. and she seems somewhat intelligent at least.

• She has LL Cool J armpit.

LOL[/b]

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

i cant stand the show, but New York is fly. and she seems somewhat intelligent at least.

Uhhh...you're talking about this skeezer, right?

I'm seeing neither flyness nor intelligence there.

As for the Tila Tequila mess, I gave it a shot (har!) as I tend to like trashy stuff like that, but it's just too painfully lame and poorly put-together. Also, she's got a serious rat face going on.

Uhhh...you're talking about this skeezer, right?

I'm seeing neither flyness nor intelligence there.

As for the Tila Tequila mess, I gave it a shot (har!) as I tend to like trashy stuff like that, but it's just too painfully lame and poorly put-together. Also, she's got a serious rat face going on.

wow. you put in some work here. those pics def show how dumb she is. good job.
    as for the flyness, i'm a body guy.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    NY =

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

I like this little nymph. Don't hate on my vietnamese sista.

• She's not w/ Mike Vick no more, huh?