weekend Skateboarding footy (mike york)

2»

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

NO Frickin' WAY!

I have that exact autographed picture from his tour in the 80s. I saw him in a mall parking lot in Charlotte, NC. S/K/8!

• Have yall been watching any of the Epicly Later'd videos on VBS.com? Good stuff..tons of classic footage from everybody and pretty good interviews. Gonz and Hosoi have an little 2 part interview on there. I also heard there are going to start airing them on MTV2, which is weird..but I am sure i'll watch them again on there if I happen to catch em, just to watch it on a bigger screen.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    anyone got the Best of 411 Vol. 3 they can dub and mail me?

i want to watch that Caine Gayle/Jason Maxwell profile

that was one of my fav sections

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Have yall been watching any of the Epicly Later'd videos on VBS.com? Good stuff..tons of classic footage from everybody and pretty good interviews. Gonz and Hosoi have an little 2 part interview on there. I also heard there are going to start airing them on MTV2, which is weird..but I am sure i'll watch them again on there if I happen to catch em, just to watch it on a bigger screen.

Yeah those "epicly latered" vids are a good watch for sure.
    Hosoi and Gonz are quite a pair, right?!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Caine Gayle used to have the nicest backside flips, until Dat Kalis started doing them switch.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

Caine Gayle used to have the nicest backside flips, until Dat Kalis started doing them switch.

is Dat Kalis related to Josh Kalis

or are you refering to Josh as "That Kalis"?

or neither

• Gonzo

real to reel

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

is Dat Kalis related to Josh Kalis

or are you refering to Josh as "That Kalis"?

or neither

Referring to Josh Kalis as Dat Kalis. There was an interview, or a video a while ago where he kept referring to Stevie Williams as Dat N***a Stevie.

• ^^^^^
    I think in the interview he was talking about naming his kid that.

Some good clips in here - I like Mullen, but he's not the best skater to watch. As has been said, gimme gino, guy or MJ.

Skating's hard to keep up with now - it's like evil kneivel shit. I'd hate to be a kid watching videos thinking I have to throw myself off a building.