is this a good break? dumb question i know

crashcoursecrashcourse 214 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
breaks aren't something i'm into. but i'm gonna sell this record and am wondering if this break is a selling point for the auction. i just don't wanna come off like Shuga ya knowthe break

Comments

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Ill horn stabs would definitely elevate it to the next level. But I think posting audio never hurts. It may sound great to someone who wants to buy it.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    yes, possibly dumbest post in a while. BUT yes, that break is awesome and i want it.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    it's a decent break but really not that useful... unless breakloops is your gameplan it won't do much good.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    it's a decent break but really not that useful... unless breakloops is your gameplan it won't do much good.

It sounds like a decent break. No face-meltage. Maybe some tuna melting.

I want to know who the 104 people that downloaded it are, because the quality is total blech. That's what I would expect to hear coming out of someone's cell phone in the subway if dunskies rocked breaks instead of choruses from the top ten rap hits.

• I have to download as I can't get the plugin to play it in firefox - works for some sites and not for others. I'd say that might account for some of it.

• Posting the audio on Ebay always worked wonders for me(especially if its a shitty record, but has breaks).