Weeds season finale

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Thoughts on the 3rd season? I thought it was Here was the Grand Prize Winner of the homegrown video contest for the Little Boxes theme song.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i don't know why i still watch this show.

the way shit has been going, i expect them to be selling weed on mars by the 5th season or something

• I thought season 3 started out good, got bogged down w/ the lady from SotL, and then got back on track towards the end. Finale was about a good a way to end it as any.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I thought season 3 started out good, got bogged down w/ the lady from SotL, and then got back on track towards the end. Finale was about a good a way to end it as any.

not sure if I caught the last episode or not, the last thing I saw was the episode where the DEA was doing some sort of computer electricity scan and they saw an image of the cross-turned-light source for the weed and were going to call the Majestic people about it. Was there another episode after this?

• I thought season 3 started out good, got bogged down w/ the lady from SotL, and then got back on track towards the end. Finale was about a good a way to end it as any.

not sure if I caught the last episode or not, the last thing I saw was the episode where the DEA was doing some sort of computer electricity scan and they saw an image of the cross-turned-light source for the weed and were going to call the Majestic people about it. Was there another episode after this?

One mo' to go.....

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I though the finale was pretty anticlimactic. I only watch it for Doug.

• I though the finale was pretty anticlimactic. I only watch it for Doug.

Yup. Doug is definitely the show-saver and his part was the funniest of the finale. Who knew Kevin Nealon was funny?

The "Sunny" finale was hysterical, comparatively.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I though the finale was pretty anticlimactic. I only watch it for Doug.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Doug and the brother-in-law Andy are funny. Nancy seems to get more stupid as the show goes on.

The show Dexter, on the other hand is

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    doug was cool for the first season or so but to me he got kinda annoying after a while. maybe i need to smoke to fully appreciate his jolly stoner hippy character?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dexter is the best show on tv right now

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Thoughts on the 3rd season?

U Turn was dumb

Valerie was dumb

Aguatecture was dumb

Modine is dumb

The bikers are dumb

Ghost dad is dumb

The cross is dumb

Guillermo is dumb

The fires are dumb

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I think the whole xian-majestic-suburbia storyline really watered down the main premise of the show. I hope she takes the family on a roadtrip or some pot-dealing cross country adventure or something.

Everytime something good happens to her there's an equal or opposite (and usually annoying) disaster/tragedy.

I wish Nancy would just win, for once.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Everytime something good happens to her there's an equal or opposite (and usually annoying) disaster/tragedy.

I wish Nancy would just win, for once.

Doug wasn't a good this season. That scene with him and Dean popping pills in the bathroom was hilarious.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I think the whole xian-majestic-suburbia storyline really watered down the main premise of the show.

I think the writers or producers of the show still believe they're addressing serious themes. The faith of the Majestic suburbanites is, I think, meant to suggest that religion can be as much an escape from reality as drugs (and just as insidious). The programme really ravages evangelicals. I enjoy that.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

I totally have met christian girls just like this, a trip.