College Park (MD) record show 12/1 - Cancelled!

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Hello vinyl fans,As much as we hate to do this, I'm afraid we have no choice... we willhave to postpone WMUC's second Record Swap, originally scheduled forDecember 1st. A number of issues came up - scheduling police/securitycoverage among them, as well as the recent tragedy within the WMUCfamily, which kept us from giving the Swap the attention it deserves.We are currently pencilled in for Saturday, February 9th - this isafter spring semester starts, so you can still benefit from plenty ofstudent traffic.Those of you who sent in your table deposits, thank you very much! Ifyou're still interested in being a part of our February event, thenyou're still confirmed. If you'd like to have your deposits returned,please let me know.My further apologies for the short notice. Hope you all have awonderful Thanksgiving.Cheers,Scotty-- Scott MaxwellEmail: [email]metalmax@gmail.com[/email]Phone: 240-603-9040

Comments

• I (along with some other "dealers) will be selling vinyl at the Black Cat's Rock n Shop the weekend after that if any of you guys are in the DC area. Great place to by xmas gifts (of the non-vinyl variety) as well.

Sun Dec 9- ROCK'N'SHOP: A Rock'n'Roll Garage Sale free Mainstage 8:00

The Black Cat - 1811 14th St NW

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    Glad I saw this, I had penciled the date in my book. Dunno if I can make the Black Cat event so pls post updates on further CP shows.

• Glad I saw this. Is there a website up with any further information on the Feb. show (exact location etc.). Thanks

• Glad I saw this. Is there a website up with any further information on the Feb. show (exact location etc.). Thanks

I don't think there's a website. These guys are doing this on a budget (ie, free I think). The location last time, and the one scheduled this time, was the student center on the campus of the University of Maryland. I imagine it'll be in the same spot in February. I'll let y'all know.