MIXTAPES FOR TRADE..CHECK THEM OUT...

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited July 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I'VE HAD THESE FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW AND FIGURED THEY COULD GO TO ANOTHER HOME NOW. I HAVE A LOT OF INVISIBL SKRATCH PIKLZ AND A COUPLE DIFFERENT ONES TOO. THE MEGATRENDSETTERS TAPE IS A ROB ONE TAPE AS WELL AND HAS DOPE TRACKS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN SEND TRACKLISTING.

SPICTAKULAR IS FROM THE ALLIES AND THIS TAPE SHOWS HIS SKILLS ON THE TABLES AND NICE TRACKS AS WELL.

DJ SHADOW IS THE DJ IN THIS ONE WITH FREESTYLES AND FLOWS.

ketan

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    This thread is taking me back! I remember coping a lot of those tapes, *sigh* the good old days.

lemme holler at that MEGA TRENDSETTER JERNT

• This thread is taking me back!

i let my friend borrow a shadow/mr.p tape that had all this gigolo tony and world famous supreme team type shit on it and the motherfucker lost it. constantly on blast when i got it. those are dope though, some funny ass sleeves.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    Yo trading dubs of mixtapes. Anybody?

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Seems like AP ghost-wrote for those guys before his current occupation. Can you confirm or deny this allegation, AP?

• Hey mate, I'd be keen on most of these but I'm sure you could fetch a lot more than I'd be prepared to pay on discogs or eBay. Do you have a price list or anything? Would you sell dubs? Or is there any wax or studio released cassettes you're chasiNg. I got a stupid amount of records you might want...

cheers...

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    This thread is from 11 year ago mate!

But yeah, I'd trade dubs of tapes...