Amy Winehouse Does a Line on Stage

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central

you would think she would be a bit more careful right?right?thats pretty Frickin' sad.

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Girl is a train wreck

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    she could have been just blowing her nose

i like her tragic shot down in flames tabloid cocaine life
    i just wish she was more talented and had more of a soulfull timbre to her voice

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    There's no way that was her doing a line man!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

bump.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

bump.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    looked like she was wiping her nose on her sleeve.

• looked like she was wiping her nose on her sleeve.

nah, you can see something in her hand, and she goes up her sleeve to retreive it...prolly one of those little bump bottles thingies(or whatever they're called) little bottle with a top you can get a bump off of...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

i just wish she was more talented and had even a little bit of energy onstage[/b]

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    looked like she was wiping her nose on her sleeve.

"She does hide it in her hair!"

quote from someone on youtube.. I think she was definitely doing something there... she is standing totally still doing something behind her head and when she brings her hands in front of her she brings them across her nose..

p.s. kala , wtf are you talking about? "soulful timbre" LOL

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    she should do a duet with kanye, when he breaks down crying about his mom, she can put her hand on his shoulder & offer him a bump...

---

• i'd bet money she took a bump in that video...she knows she's not goin anywhere for a while, so brought it with her...she certainly has that junkie stand still with all the nerves and just snort it! no one will notice! nope, no one will record this and post it on SOULSTRUT! o amy, but i think you just might benefit from a little rehab!
    sad indeed to see anyone suffer...being a bit of a dope head meself, i relate. she's so young in the scheme of things...
    dont hate the player, hate the game?? wish it were that easy...

• She is a snotnose

• she should do a duet with kanye, when he breaks down crying about his mom, she can put her hand on his shoulder & offer him a bump...

---
    that statement's kinda fucked up.

• she should do a duet with kanye, when he breaks down crying about his mom, she can put her hand on his shoulder & offer him a bump...

---

Classy.

Honestly, I don't think ol' girl is dumb enough to toot on stage in front of a million cameras,etc.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Honestly, I don't think ol' girl is dumb enough to toot on stage in front of a million cameras,etc.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

• is this the concert where she was crying and walked off during Valerie? if it is, maybe she was wiping her cry snot.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    She pulled a bullet out, pulled her sleeve down to cover it up, did a bump and then closed it back up. Don't ask me how I know these things.

• cry snot.

LOLZ

• She pulled a bullet out, pulled her sleeve down to cover it up, did a bump and then closed it back up. Don't ask me how I know these things.

I wish I still had the portrait of Stoner Day In Flannel (circa '91).

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    RAJ, MAKE AN "AMY WINEHOUSE" SEPARATE FORUM, PLEASE

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    who cares?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    those background singer/dancer dudes are really trying to live it up before the ship goes down.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    those background singer/dancer dudes are really trying to live it up before the ship goes down.

LOL

I was thinking the same thing!

• RAJ, MAKE AN "AMY WINEHOUSE" SEPARATE FORUM, PLEASE

• RAJ, MAKE AN "AMY WINEHOUSE" STICKY, PLEASE

• I think there were stories of Mick Jagger having a towel filled with coke onstage with him, and he'd pretend to wipe himself and get a nice nosefull, and then use the towell to wipe any evidence away. Pretty smart really, and I don't think he's too worried about spilling a little blow.

So how long until her backup singers release a tell all book? I don't hate the woman but she really needs to fix up, it's just sad.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Everyone's ignoring the elephant in the corner: why is this waste covering Toots' "Monkey Man?"

But really: why is everyone trying to prove that Amy Winehouse uses drugs? Come on, folks - it's like trying to prove that air exists even though it can't be seen. Or that whole theory-of-gravity thing.

• i just feel bad for her dancers

it seems like they are working really hard and she's just kinda stumbling around on stage...but i can never hate on anyone that shouts out donny hathaway in a song. it's 2007 you know if people want new 60's shit got cop that new aretha outtakes disc.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Doods, she gots boogs. That was a total meeting the in laws wipe if I ever saw one.