Soulstrut will now implode upon itself...

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
"It tells the story of a group of intergalactic homosexual black men from the planet Anus who discover the presence of female creatures on planet Earth. Using guns which shoot deadly rays, they proceed to eliminate females one by one from Earth, which ensures them the ecstatic gratitude of the previously suppressed male population.[1] Before leaving the planet, they leave behind a gay ambassador to educate the Earthlings about their new way of life" - From WikipediaCast:Coco P. Dalbert as ArmInAss. A recent graduate of Gay Agent school, Arm seeks the Mark of the Brown Ring and becoming a "True" Gayni**er. (Coco P. Dalbert received top billing because he dubbed his own lines) Sammy Saloman as Capt. B. Dick, an experienced and wise leader. Gerald F. Hail as D. Ildo, an expert at genetic manipulation. Gbartokai Dakinah as Sgt. Shaved Balls, a space technician who has served with Captain B. Dick many years. Konrad Fields as Mr. Schwul, the German speaking chief engineer. Johnny Conny & Tony Thomas as The Gay AmbassadorHere is a clip:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GcZ1cUEUrV4h

Comments

• vs.

???????????

• why are u posting a link to this BULLSHIT????

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I remember when this was first released on the scene.

It's from 92 not in the 70's.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

Have no plans to ever watch it. But I heard the VHS is pretty raer.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    And once again, even the quickest glance at the
    comments on YouTube makes me want to kill myself.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I never read comments on utube. Not just for the subject matter. But too many people say some pretty stupid things on just about anything. I prefer the quality of stupidity on the strut much better! I myself have almost perfected it!!!

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    i thought dykes were the haters!
    if they kill all the women there wont be fag hags!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Before leaving the planet, they leave behind a gay ambassador to educate the Earthlings about their new way of life"

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    GNFOS was made by danish media personality/DJ/musician Master Fatman AKA Morten Lindbergh

I remember when he made this in '92. I've never actually seen it before now. He's actually a really, really nice guy and a pretty serious collectro and DJ, with brazilian music being his main thing. I think he lives in Brazil on and off.

Unfortunately he also often associates himself with that ironic type of humour that I can't get with. He is the co-editor of an underground zine called Sch??fer, which has existed since the mid-90s. Think Vice mag.

He also put out a solo album around the same time as that film came out that features his terrible growl vocals doing cover versions of disco cheeze like Boney M et al:

And he plays bass on this EZ-bossa project:

• And once again, even the quickest glance at the

No Frickin' kidding. I was just about to post the same reply. I don't know why I even bother browsing through the comments..knowing 90% of them are probably preteens and teenyboppers always talking shit. The constant bullshit racist and homophobic comments left on that site is Frickin' depressing.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    teenyboppers

please report to the old-people slang thread immediately

youtube comments are the most depressing thing on the planet. its hard to believe that 90% of the people on there are basically illiterate.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    And once again, even the quickest glance at the

No Frickin' kidding. I was just about to post the same reply. I don't know why I even bother browsing through the comments..knowing 90% of them are probably preteens and teenyboppers always talking shit. The constant bullshit racist and homophobic comments left on that site is Frickin' depressing.
    If you think Youtube comments are bad, try reading the ones posted on ebaumsworld.com

• teenyboppers

Ha! Sorry, next time I will say "whippersnappers" instead.

• teenyboppers

Ha! Sorry, next time I will say "whippersnappers" instead.

i prefer "young go getter". hi p*****k.