Best eBay picture I've seen in a while (RR)

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• YO, WHAT YOU GETTIN' ON THAT DOILY, SON??

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Overpriced unless they throw in the table.

• Options
    I'd expect nothing less from a seller named "codybecky".

• cody & becky gots heat

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I love everything about it. Sure, there are tons of crap listings like this, but this has ALL the elements. And that picture is just so beautifully sad. The whole thing is heartbreaking.

• I love everything about it. Sure, there are tons of crap listings like this, but this has ALL the elements. And that picture is just so beautifully sad. The whole thing is heartbreaking.

The way they painstakingly typed out all of the titles ... they could've saved some time by simply typing "35 sh*tty records".

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    I love everything about it. Sure, there are tons of crap listings like this, but this has ALL the elements. And that picture is just so beautifully sad. The whole thing is heartbreaking.
    what the hell are you talking about?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    The records that love forgot.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

That same stack of sleeveless 45s sits in every antique mall in America - usually next to the post cards and vintage coke bottles.

what the hell are you talking about?

Your mama.

dont play. i will take your life

• this is what happens when you give babushka dolls steroids

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

dont play. i will take your life

my bad. i mean, our mama.

for real man, i'll give you a pass since im pretty sure you had no idea my mom passed away. but watch that shit

• for real man, i'll give you a pass since im pretty sure you had no idea my mom passed away. but watch that shit

Hey Mack, Isn't that the second or third time you had to tell people that before they stopped with the mama jokes?

for real man, i'll give you a pass since im pretty sure you had no idea my mom passed away. but watch that shit

i didn't. always a risk making that comment. i'm sorry. tryin to start shit for some friday fun, but i've fumbled miserably.

its cool man. theres no way you could have known

• VS.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I see at least 8 good records in there.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

this is actually how i imagine Breakself's home in Cali to look.

notice the absence of med school textbooks.

• I am enjoying the fact that the view count is going up because of this post. They are probably thinkging "wow, over 100 views already" and are anticipating some big money.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

this is actually how i imagine Breakself's home in Cali to look.

You are embarrassingly close. These are the 45s I removed from beneath the couch cushions during spring cleaning.

notice the absence of med school textbooks.

Guilty.

• I love everything about it. Sure, there are tons of crap listings like this, but this has ALL the elements. And that picture is just so beautifully sad. The whole thing is heartbreaking.

That same stack of sleeveless 45s sits in every antique mall in America - usually next to the post cards and vintage coke bottles.

Hahah..Don't forget also you can find them next to some old ass Marvel & DC comics!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Whats up with the terd in the corner of that couch??

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Check out the promo of Sexy Coffee Pot!

Looks pretty clean, too

• Whats up with the terd in the corner of that couch??

• The way they painstakingly typed out all of the titles

Billblacks Come