Hook up this weekend for Fashioned Strutters (NRR)

2»

Comments

• Options
    It's on Great jones between Lafayette and Broad.

You wanna go? I'll dress as Aquaman.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    It's on Great jones between Lafayette and Broad.

You wanna go? I'll dress as Aquaman.

As long as I get to talk to Gray first........

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    If this didn't have the big ass logo on the front I woulda copped it:

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Get her on here!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Get her on here!

When I told Natalie that the website is for people who "collect records and make hip hop music" she said, "Ohh those guys, I've wanted to tap into that. Are they the same guys that collect Star Wars figures?"

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    VADER IN LOVE - watch it if you haven't before! (parody)

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Cloudicorns?? can be found on the feet of the dude with the smile.

Which co-worker are u feelin?

I don't mess around with coworkers--learned my lesson on that a long time ago.

If i was in a mobile store a.k.a an A-Team style van w/ expensive clothing in it, i would most certainly mess around with my co-workers.

on a more serious note--> if the clothes are expensive brand name shit and the hoodies are $150, why the need for a mobile store? set down the anchor and dig in some roots!!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

If i was in a mobile store a.k.a an A-Team style van w/ expensive clothing in it, i would most certainly mess around with my co-workers.

on a more serious note--> if the clothes are expensive brand name shit and the hoodies are $150, why the need for a mobile store? set down the anchor and dig in some roots!!

Nah, I'm the only one in the A-Team van. Everyone else is in the anchored store.

• If i was in a mobile store a.k.a an A-Team style van w/ expensive clothing in it, i would most certainly mess around with my co-workers.

Nah, I'm the only one in the A-Team van. Everyone else is in the anchored store.

i don't get how the mobile business could ever expect to profit. do you? your like the ice cream man, but without the treats. i just don't see people running down the street, chasing down the truck with the overpriced trendy white dude going clubbing gear.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

i don't get how the mobile business could ever expect to profit. do you? your like the ice cream man, but without the treats. i just don't see people running down the street, chasing down the truck with the overpriced trendy white dude going clubbing gear.

It's super hit or miss. The dude that ran it before me did really well with it, but I was at wits end trying to figure out how to get it to work; hence my soon-to-be-former-employer. We get mad press on T.V. and in all kinds of first rate publications, but it doesn't seem to do much.

• i don't get how the mobile business could ever expect to profit. do you? your like the ice cream man, but without the treats. i just don't see people running down the street, chasing down the truck with the overpriced trendy white dude going clubbing gear.

It's super hit or miss. The dude that ran it before me did really well with it, but I was at wits end trying to figure out how to get it to work; hence my soon-to-be-former-employer. We get mad press on T.V. and in all kinds of first rate publications, but it doesn't seem to do much.

i think it could work if you were out in the burbs visiting college campuses. kids out in the boonies don't have many options aside from the internet. major cities have too much competition...and congestion.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

i think it could work if you were out in the burbs visiting college campuses. kids out in the boonies don't have many options aside from the internet. major cities have too much competition...and congestion.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Why is the "Green Friendly" section on the webpage empty?

is this mainly why the mobile van roams NYC streets- to distribute green friendly products? that i can dig.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

where are the guest DJ's contributing to the tunes off the back of the van?

• Get her on here!

When I told Natalie that the website is for people who "collect records and make hip hop music" she said, "Ohh those guys, I've wanted to tap into that. Are they the same guys that collect Star Wars figures?"
    "tap into that..." that star wars shit is killin' it!!!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

where are the guest DJ's contributing to the tunes off the back of the van?

I reguarly bump a Ayres and Catchdunbs mix in there, one of Frank's mixes, and two reggae mixes (rocking universally and boss sounds) that someone else uploaded.

Being green is trendy. I don't think we have any 'green' products. Some of our stuff is made from organic cotton, that's about it.

• is this mainly why the mobile van roams NYC streets- to distribute green friendly products? that i can dig.