Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
is a chump. That's all.

Comments

• is a chump. That's all.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Playa hata

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    anyone from Texas could have told you this about 4 yrs ago.

• Just when I thought we were finally going to get rid of him!!!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Big Name & New Stadium........

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Scott Boras is a chump. That's all.

• Scott Boras is a chump. That's all.

f'reals, the whole opt out game 4 fiasco and ridiculous 320mil starting point neogotiating should fall on boras' shoulders...

ya'll really wanna see a-rod play for the angels?

This is how I identify people who don't really understand baseball.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Scott Boras is the Baseball Anti-Christ[/b] That's all.

• anyone from Seattle[/b] could have told you this about 4 yrs ago.

is a chump. That's all.

What's to understand......he has incredible talent.....and is a choker.

They hate him in Seattle....they hate him in Texas and they hate him in NY.

When he gets in the Hall of Fame they should put a dollar sign on his cap rather that the Yankee/Ranger/Mariner logo(s).

On the bright side...he'll eventually get that a-hole Bonds off the top of the all-time HR list.

• They hate him in Seattle....they hate him in Texas and they hate him in NY.

actually in NY we love him and we hate him, depending on what he did on his last at-bat...

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

When he gets in the Hall of Fame they should put a dollar sign on his cap rather that the Yankee/Ranger/Mariner logo(s).

On the bright side...he'll eventually get that a-hole Bonds off the top of the all-time HR list.

He's better at baseball than anyone else, and get's paid accordingly. That's just business.

He's had good postseasons and bad postseasons. All in all, his postseason averages are about the same as Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada, to pick a couple guys who don't get nearly the shit A-Rod does.

They hate him in Seattle because he left - shit who wouldn't leave for a quarter of a billion dollars. They hate him in Texas because Tom Hicks put a crap team around him - not A-Rod's fault obviously. And they hate him in New York . . . well . . . for reasons that are beyond comprehension.

He's a lot of things, but a chump is not one of them.

is a chump. That's all.

He's better at baseball than anyone else, and get's paid accordingly. That's just business.

He's had good postseasons and bad postseasons. All in all, his postseason averages are about the same as Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada, to pick a couple guys who don't get nearly the shit A-Rod does.

They hate him in Seattle because he left - shit who wouldn't leave for a quarter of a billion dollars. They hate him in Texas because Tom Hicks put a crap team around him - not A-Rod's fault obviously. And they hate him in New York . . . well . . . for reasons that are beyond comprehension.

He's a lot of things, but a chump is not one of them.

I'm pretty certain that the fact that people hate him everywhere he has played makes him a....................chump.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    I think this whole ordeal is fantastic. A-Rod is going for his... This whole bizness is about money and he's trying to cap on it - I ain't mad at dude. And people love to hate on this dude, like his numbers have not come through. And don't start with the "he sucks in post-season" - almost no one does nearly as good in the post as they do in the regular season. Vlad Guerrero, Jeter, the entire Rockies, but no one gives them shit, only to A-Rod.

• say what you will, but he is a primadonna who only has 9 runs in the last FOUR post-seasons.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    almost no one does nearly as good in the post as they do in the regular season.

Yeah, just the Red Sox

• whatever if ya'll don't want him we'll take him him LA... just add him to the rest of the NY team we're sniping.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    almost no one does nearly as good in the post as they do in the regular season.

Yeah, just the Red Sox

For real, they are the exception. I can't stand Boston but them dudes be killin it.

Also, lets not forget A-Rod is on track to break some crazy ass records, starting with the all-time HR record. That's not worth it? Shit... Ya'll crazy... I understand if you don't like dude, but you can't touch him on numbers (stats or salary). He'll get his... Get over it!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    baseball is not like basketball... the best player can only bat 5 times a game...

he is not worth the money... any team that signs him at 30 mill a year would be better off signing 3 10 million players... texas sucked b/c after paying him they couldn't afford anyone else...

dude is king of the meaningless hit... anyone who has watched an A-rod team consistantly knows that... he'll pile on that 10th run in a 10-3 win, but choke on a 3-2 loss... he just gets so inside his own head that he thinks himself out of the game...

plus, he is clubhouse cancer... he fucks up a teams chemistry with his egocentric attitude... oh, and he's a sucky 3rd baseman (i admit, it isn't his fault that he had to move there, but regardless, he's terrible...)

need i mention his bitchmade moves like slapping the ball out of Arroyo's hand, yelling "HA!" on that pop fly in toronto and uh, opting out of his contract during the last 3 innings of the WS...

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    yelling "HA!" on that pop fly in toronto

No way P, that shit was legit and hilarious - the fielder should have had that - you gotta be aware of your surroundings...

• yelling "HA!" on that pop fly in toronto

No way P, that shit was legit and hilarious - the fielder should have had that - you gotta be aware of your surroundings...

swing..batta, batta, batta..SWING!