White castle food you eat when you're drunk...

2»

Comments

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Need to pictorialize my little metal cow frying houses

and white diamond

I think you have to be really fucked up for that burger to look good.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    White Castle always fits the bill, but I'll ride for Detroit area's own Hunter House when I can get it. No chicken ryng gimmicks or any of that bullshet. Let's take a cruise down Woodward Avenue...

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    f*ck how could you eat 30 of these in one sitting
    eat some fruit and deez nutz

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    I hate that shit and wouldn't normally touch any "food" manufactured by the likes of WC, BK, McD, TB, or whatever they're called with a very, very long stick.

However my wife and I spent about half of the year of 1996 living in an unfurnished former garage on Staten Island. The WC/shower cell was built into the adjoining former tool shack. There was a big crack in the shower floor that had dirt (as in earth or soil) coming through because there was no foundation...

After 1:00 or 2:00 am, the only place to get any kind of food within walking distance was a White Castle which was just around the corner. Most times we came home late at night or early in the morning and sometimes, we were drunk and desperate enough to go next door for a "bag of ten"... I don't even want to remember what else they had on offer. I can vaguely recall a weird, chemical taste in my mouth waking up the next day and the fact that that shit was really dirt cheap. Looking back from today, I seriously wonder how we managed to live like that... and we had a blast on top of it.

I would consider eating this kind of food on a voluntary basis as morally wrong.
    A crime against humanity that even extreme drunkenness cannot excuse.

not to point fingers BUT if you lived near the white castle then you also lived near that gigantic Western Beef supermarket... healthy snacks for days...

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I hate that shit and wouldn't normally touch any "food" manufactured by the likes of WC, BK, McD, TB, or whatever they're called with a very, very long stick.

However my wife and I spent about half of the year of 1996 living in an unfurnished former garage on Staten Island. The WC/shower cell was built into the adjoining former tool shack. There was a big crack in the shower floor that had dirt (as in earth or soil) coming through because there was no foundation...

After 1:00 or 2:00 am, the only place to get any kind of food within walking distance was a White Castle which was just around the corner. Most times we came home late at night or early in the morning and sometimes, we were drunk and desperate enough to go next door for a "bag of ten"... I don't even want to remember what else they had on offer. I can vaguely recall a weird, chemical taste in my mouth waking up the next day and the fact that that shit was really dirt cheap. Looking back from today, I seriously wonder how we managed to live like that... and we had a blast on top of it.

I would consider eating this kind of food on a voluntary basis as morally wrong.

not to point fingers BUT if you lived near the white castle then you also lived near that gigantic Western Beef supermarket... healthy snacks for days...

Western Beef was one of the most amazing shopping experiences I ever had. Imagine this being the first grocery shopping after having freshly arrived from germany. I was blown away.

Only downside of that place was that it closed at 8:00 pm

We were both working full time jobs for those first few months in NY and then did 2 weekly parties at night, add the trips on the ferry. Many times there was no time to do any shopping and we came home drunk and tired in the early morning to find the fridge completely empty... only in that scenario, being hungry, dead tired and without any other option to purchase anything edible was this possible to happen at all...

And you can point your finger at me for it!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

ohhhh... thats them schitts they got down in the ATL, right? the joints my girl Alexyss Tylor be talkin' bout... how chicks be lettin' dudes hit the bottom and work the middle but the dudes won't even buy them a Krystal snack! DAMN now that is
    Yes!
    Depending on where you at, Krystal's on a Friday/Saturday night can be

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

Western Beef was one of the most amazing shopping experiences I ever had. Imagine this being the first grocery shopping after having freshly arrived from germany. I was blown away.

Only downside of that place was that it closed at 8:00 pm

We were both working full time jobs for those first few months in NY and then did 2 weekly parties at night, add the trips on the ferry. Many times there was no time to do any shopping and we came home drunk and tired in the early morning to find the fridge completely empty... only in that scenario, being hungry, dead tired and without any other option to purchase anything edible was this possible to happen at all...

And you can point your finger at me for it!

i'm just messing, i think we have all done the "too busy to shop, what's open now?" thing...

yeah American Vs. European supermarket and fridge sizes is some crazy shit... we supersize ... european fridge= cocktail fridge for most americans...

tho went i went to berlin i did go to some supermarket in Kreutzberg that def. was twice the size of any near me now in Sunnyside, Queens... place had everything from condoms to beer to fresh meat, with all yr normal grocerys thrown in... so, i think the days of the average european copping their loaf of bread and daily meats and vegs from the corner shop may be coming to an end...

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    I'm originally from the west coast and they don't have White Castle there, but now that I'm in Indy I've enjoyed what is know as White Castle. And I finally experienced the ass blasting that everyone talks about.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    So people are always talking about how greasy white castle is, but they STEAM their burgers, thats why they have those holes in it so it will cook quicker. Also they use real eggs to make their breakfasts with. Once, the one near my house had buffalo chicken rings, they were mind blasting! My friend can sit down to a "crave case" (30 pack) and still be hungry afterwards, dudes a machine.

And I finally experienced the ass blasting that everyone talks about.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    one opened up the block from my high school my senior year.

you went to Central, T**y?

haha! yup. my health declined rapidly. a mixture of senior year keg beer, dirt weed, white castles and marios pizza. and a lot of soft pretzels

MARIOS.

Slices on the way up the hill to the Broad St line every damn time.

• Also they use real eggs to make their breakfasts with.

Whoa... breakfast? They don't have these shits in St. Louis.