strange things I've seen on the internet today

2»

Comments

• i hate grandpa_shig

im hardly on the innernets anymore, what gives?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i saw 2 girls 1 cup yesterday and it was strange and disturbing

the kid in my office lasted 7 seconds, then immediately threw up in his mouth (much to the chagrin of his office workers, which would include me). great reaction. we bet him lunch for a week he couldn't make it through the whole thing. the video is quite disturbing.

other than maybe...surgery videos, nothing has made me cringe so much. i WANTED to try to watch the whole thing, and i couldnt. when she is....well, just watch the video. i could handle the beginning, but some mouth-related things were just too much for me to stomach.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

other than maybe...surgery videos, nothing has made me cringe so much. i WANTED to try to watch the whole thing, and i couldnt. when she is....well, just watch the video. i could handle the beginning, but some mouth-related things were just too much for me to stomach.

There's hundreds of "reaction" videos on Youtube. My friend and his wife watched the whole thing without looking away!

Apparently there is a site called dickchop.com that's been going around too. PASS.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    dickchop.com

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    dickchop.com

i will never visit this site, but thanks for giving me a new thing to force all my friends to check out!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    dickchop.com

i will never visit this site, but thanks for giving me a new thing to force all my friends to check out!

Lol.

The sick bastards behind these sites really need to come up with more cunning URL's though

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    so yeah, I haven't seen that yet and don't intend to watch it.

Truly wise!!!

I wish I would have done so as well with the roots man. That ish is haunting me now. Don't even wanna get goose bumps anymore gives a whole new meaning to the expression to "grow trees"....uuuaargh