PROJECT RUNWAY 4

2»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    While I do like Christian the best (the rest = zzz)...all he knows how to do is whatever he watched Alexander McQueen do on Fashion File in the late 90s or when he interned or whatever for him a year ago...Either that or he spent all his bed money on 80s back issues of Vouge and Elle, cause I honestly don't think it is going towards "clothes" as he claimed. You are dead on about everyone being too queeny and hip...the season has been so affected by the past 3 seasons, where they are all doing the "this is what you do on Project Runway" thing.

Perhaps but c'mon, it's only two episodes in! Let the show breath a bit!

• I feel bad because I am addicted to this show.

• god this season is so bad. all these hip and cool looking designers are boring as hell and have no personality! they keep getting rid of people i like, now the only one i like left is that sweet pea lady. the rest aren't even tolerable. i was telling my friend last night that i seriously believe that the trendier you are the more vapid and dull you're going to be. these people remind me of a certain type of narcissistic sf&la hipster that i can't stand. all the interviews make me want to go to sleep, i'm reminded of all the boring chit-chat i've experienced at house parties when i first moved here. i wish they had a more versatile lot like in the previous years.

i miss top chef

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    It's been a minute since we picked up on the show.

WTF were they thinking, giving Victorya the win for that candy ass dress? BLECH.

Meanwhile...Christian...still a lil pissant...

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    yeah, dude is an ass. i thought the there should have been more high school photos in the ep. it was funny that beard guy was a guido from jersey.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    It's been a minute since we picked up on the show.

WTF were they thinking, giving Victorya the win for that candy ass dress? BLECH.

BLECH to the max. that dress looked so cheap with all those plastic gems. prom dresses are a weak challenge though. got tired of seeing satin after satin. i liked the previous week's challenge much more where they used items from the candy store.

i'm rooting for jillian now. i thought she would be high maintenance at the beginning of the season but she actually turned out to be pretty mellow. i like her style and her dress made out of twizzlers was cool even though i think twizzlers are the worst candy in the world. rami's pleated dress was awesome too although it reminded me a little of a Target commercial.

yeah he's annoying but i want to see more of his stuff. his reeses' wrappers dress:

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

yeah he's annoying but i want to see more of his stuff. his reeses' wrappers dress:

i thought he would win the challange for sure. i guess they thought he played it safe with the color.